The Walking Dead Season 4

My wife still thinks Beth and Darryl will either kiss or screw any episode now...,
The whole episode she was like: "they're gonna kiss now"... Five minutes later... "They're gonna kiss now "....
That went on the entire episode :lol

My wife still thinks Beth and Darryl will either kiss or screw any episode now...,
The whole episode she was like: "they're gonna kiss now"... Five minutes later... "They're gonna kiss now "....

Your wife is odd.

Seriously, I don't see it happening. Daryl may be a lot of things, but a kiddie lover isn't one of them. Beth is supposed to be 16 (and the actress is actually 28... :eek)

I don't know if moviefreak's wife is all that odd, I was getting the same vibe myself all throughout that last episode. I guess that that scenario has been set up so many time in similar manner to this episode that some of us have been pretty much conditioned to expect to see kissing or screwing when things are like the way they were in that episode.

Your wife is odd.

Seriously, I don't see it happening. Daryl may be a lot of things, but a kiddie lover isn't one of them. Beth is supposed to be 16 (and the actress is actually 28... :eek)

Have they ever mentioned her age in the show? I know she was just a young teen in the comic, but have they established that in the show?

I'm thinking there could be feelings going on on one side or the other. Will they hook up though? My guess would be that they will not. I think they're just a good form of support for each other right now.

I'm thinking there could be feelings going on on one side or the other. Will they hook up though? My guess would be that they will not. I think they're just a good form of support for each other right now.

I could see Beth kissing Darryl and for a split second he is in the moment, then shoves her away.
He would not let it go further than that. But I could see them taking things in the direction of Beth starting to like him.

I could see Beth kissing Darryl and for a split second he is in the moment, then shoves her away.
He would not let it go further than that. But I could see them taking things in the direction of Beth starting to like him.

Agreed. I'm expecting to see this.

Yeah, the wife and I also thought that Beth would try to sneak a quick kiss on Daryl. With beth drinking the moon shine and getting mixed feelings in all. I wouldn't have been surprised to see her try to catch him by surprise. But maybe she figures that Carol would kill her if she touch her so called man.

I thought the same thing. I thought that as soon as she said "Let's play I never..." it was going in that direction. Way off.

Red Alert!!! Shields up! Ready Photon Torpedos and Phasers! We're encountering the Shipping realm!!!!

I never thought guys would ship… only gals. :lol:D

I don't know if moviefreak's wife is all that odd, I was getting the same vibe myself all throughout that last episode. I guess that that scenario has been set up so many time in similar manner to this episode that some of us have been pretty much conditioned to expect to see kissing or screwing when things are like the way they were in that episode.

Agreed. I'm expecting to see this.

Yeah, the wife and I also thought that Beth would try to sneak a quick kiss on Daryl. With beth drinking the moon shine and getting mixed feelings in all. I wouldn't have been surprised to see her try to catch him by surprise. But maybe she figures that Carol would kill her if she touch her so called man.

I thought the same thing. I thought that as soon as she said "Let's play I never..." it was going in that direction. Way off.

Now there's some suspense. Are they gonna kiss? Are they not gonna kiss? :rolleyes

I don't think that it's so much that we're all wanting to see a Darryl-Beth hook up so much as that we were all getting a kissy-kissy vibe from several of the scenes. I think that it stems from other movies and shows where in the same or similar sort of situation the two characters would have ended up making out and seeing it in TWD we were reminded of those times where it's happened in other shows/movies.

I don't think that it's so much that we're all wanting to see a Darryl-Beth hook up so much as that we were all getting a kissy-kissy vibe from several of the scenes. I think that it stems from other movies and shows where in the same or similar sort of situation the two characters would have ended up making out and seeing it in TWD we were reminded of those times where it's happened in other shows/movies.

I knew Daryl wasn't going to kiss Beth. He doesn't go for jailbait. J/k

timthumb.php

Huh, nobody apparently watched last night? :p

So I'll be first to say I thought it was a good episode. One of the better ones this second half of the season. Cool opening montage with Bob. Coll fog scene with the walkers.

Looks like Daryl fell right in with the kind of crow he would have been in with Merle. He lost Beth. Interesting to see how this goes for his character

I'm curious too as to how Daryll will turn on out and how he's going to eventually deal with his new friends. I'm betting that these new friends of his will turn out to be the main villain for next season, the fact that Jeff Kober came back for a second episode more or less confirms that.

Anybody have any thoughts on this Terminus, whether it's real or not or and if it is, if it's even still around? My guess is that it is for real but it's either been since wiped out or is on its last legs and won't last long because to be everything that it's advertised to be would effectively mean the end of the show.

Bob got friend zoned.

Daryl is 1st ever to not look to see what's behind door #1..no it's not 5ft something dog knocking. Also poor style of not checking out the whole house nor blocking doors.

Beth either ran the 2 minute mile with a bum leg or got grabbed inside the house. Also no piano jam sessions until house is in lock down mode.

maggie needs to get her head screwed on straight. Can't just leave friends when they said they"ll go with you. Seems like she got it right in the end tho.

Beyond those, it was good.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back