The Walking Dead: My Glenn Rhee costumes

Great stuff man. I'm pretty new to The RPF but this is a great thread to get ideas for Glen costumes. Keep up the good work!

I'm a bit stuck on one piece of clothing that Glen wears during the last episode of season 5. It's this brown-ish flannel jacket and I have searched hi and low trying to match it online. Anyone have any suggestions of what brand that is, where to get it, or even some suggestions on where to find that pattern of flannel so I could make my own? Attached are screenshots.

View attachment 540094View attachment 540095View attachment 540096

well I'm with you. I can't seem to find anything that matches that pattern. From what I can see its a heavy flannel shirt jacket. Ralph Lauren has some slim fit cargo pants that resemble the pants Glenn is wearing on and off season 5

as Eugene said, there's a good chance that glenns stuff is custom made. So if that's the case you may have to settle for a "close enough" substitute

Last edited:
Great work, and amazing attention to detail! :cool :thumbsup I'm currently researching TWD costumes Glenn and Carol have been tough to source gear from. I'm still at a loss on Carl's silencer.

Hey aolson, it's been a while since I checked this thread. I haven't been able to identify the "Punch Nicholas in the face" flannel yet. Sorry about the delay in response.

I have put together Season 5 costumes since I last posted. I built Glenn's tricked out M4 with various Magpul and SOCOM parts on an Apex Airsoft rifle.

This season 5 outfit (with screen accurate Ralph Lauren shirt and J Brand cargo pants) was photographed by Eurobeat Kasumi photography at DragonCon 2015.

well I'm with you. I can't seem to find anything that matches that pattern. From what I can see its a heavy flannel shirt jacket. Ralph Lauren has some slim fit cargo pants that resemble the pants Glenn is wearing on and off season 5

as Eugene said, there's a good chance that glenns stuff is custom made. So if that's the case you may have to settle for a "close enough" substitute

Been trying to find this flannel shirt for the longest time. Was hoping id hit gold her but alas!! I've tried tweeting the costume team but no joy. no distinctive markings so think its custom.

Holy cow! You have done a ton of Glen's costumes and almost all from scratch. I am very impressed with all of the shirts you have made. :D

Hey aolson, it's been a while since I checked this thread. I haven't been able to identify the "Punch Nicholas in the face" flannel yet. Sorry about the delay in response.

I have put together Season 5 costumes since I last posted. I built Glenn's tricked out M4 with various Magpul and SOCOM parts on an Apex Airsoft rifle.
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/DVbucket/Costumes/TWD Glenn/Season 5/2FA3B09A-9CBC-458C-8E4E-60E0A89A2243.jpg

This season 5 outfit (with screen accurate Ralph Lauren shirt and J Brand cargo pants) was photographed by Eurobeat Kasumi photography at DragonCon 2015.
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/DVbucket/Costumes/TWD Glenn/Season 5/9B2E3808-92B6-4180-BCD4-EC7DA10E62B7.jpg
Looks good! It's an RRL Right?

Last edited:
Hey there, Just A Dead Man. It's a Ralph Lauren double RL shirt. His season 6 jacket was a Carhartt sandstone ridge dyed chocolate brown. Probably the same jacket he wore in season 4 when it was Frontier brown.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back