The Spy Who Loved Me - Lotus. Question about the toys

Jet Beetle

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
What was the largest toy they put out for this thing? I seem to remember seeing one that was pretty good size.

thanks for any info

I only had the 1:36 Corgi and 1:64 Corgi Junior toys as a kid. I know there was a 1:18 toy of the Lotus in car mode more recently, like a few years ago. It looks like there was a 1:18 submarine version too.

-Mike

Thanks Mike - is one of those the size of all the recent hollywood cars released? Not hot wheels size but roughly 10 to 11 in long?

I have a 1:18 scale version made by AutoArt.
It has fins that swivel, doors, hood and trunk open, and the propellor veins swivel. Also has a torpedo launcher on the front that opens as well.
1%2018%20lotus%20sub.jpg

I could have sworn I saw another 1:18 model that allowed you to remove the wheels and convert it into the sub mod....Can't remember who made it though.

DS

I have a 1:18 scale version made by AutoArt.
It has fins that swivel, doors, hood and trunk open, and the propellor veins swivel. Also has a torpedo launcher on the front that opens as well.
1%2018%20lotus%20sub.jpg

I could have sworn I saw another 1:18 model that allowed you to remove the wheels and convert it into the sub mod....Can't remember who made it though.

DS

Man, that is NICE. Great Avatar BTW Darth

Great pics, Darth.

Jet - 1:64 is Hot Wheels size. the 1:18 car is 9.25" long and should be in scale with the other hollywood cards you're talking about (Batmobile, General Lee, Mach 5, etc.). I did a quick search and it looks like ERTL/Joyride made one with the parts to convert form car to sub mode.

-Mike

I always wanted a 1:1 version of the alarm system that car had in For Your Eyes Only.....try and steal the car and it blows up. Now THAT's a crime deterrent :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back