The Prophecy of Cetanu - The Four Hunters of Armeggedon

Thanks for the suggestions. I had some thoughts about a different direction for the Predator armor in terms of totally opposite of the Organic style.
Anyway no time to work on it. I already got so much on my hands.

I wondering where the "Legend" of Cenatu appeared in first place since it's not the first time I hear about the Predator god, Lord of Death.
Comic Book? Fan invention? Game? Novels? Others?

BUT HOW CAN YOU MAKE FIBERS OUTTA GLASS??? haha just kidding.
yea those bios are freaking sweet!
Can i have your permission to make one in 1/6 scale?

Yeah you can but the only condition is you make a casting for me if you plan on molding it.
I can mold it also if u send me the master and I'll return it to you.

Mike, are you still selling any of these? I'd love to buy a "finished" one from you, as I am just a fan and not a talented artist/hobbyist like the majority here.

Do you have a pricelist?

Thank you sir.

Uratz, I sincerely hope someone from 20th Century Fox gets in touch with you and make a third Predator film, or AVP film based solely on your five characters. This is too OVERWHELMINGLY great. :( I can imagine seeing all 5 of them come to life on the silver screen making the Super Predators look like juniors in their eyes. Cheers from Melbourne

insane stuff man, in a good way.
Finally its done! My blood pressure even went up from this little project. Support Dying artists like me put one of these babies in your home so that I can pay my doctor bills:p
New color schemes will be up soon.
Available for Sale as Unpainted and Painted.
Includes Tri-LED's and Mirrored lenses.

Buy n Sell Thread Here

View attachment 94537
View attachment 94538
View attachment 94539
View attachment 94540
View attachment 94541
View attachment 94542
View attachment 94543
View attachment 94544
View attachment 94545
View attachment 94546

Uratz you are awesome my friend.... DO i have the permission to use your drawings for sculpting my Jir'Xar predator? I am making the head of him right now, he is an ELDER of 631 years old. I should receive my monster clay tomorow and i have done his hands wich took me about 20 to 30 hours in latex. I also printed all of the armor patterns......

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back