The Prophecy of Cetanu - The Four Hunters of Armeggedon

Um....can you speed this up? The anticipation is drivin me nuts over here. The drawings, designs, story....awesome man. Very cool.

Um....can you speed this up? The anticipation is drivin me nuts over here. The drawings, designs, story....awesome man. Very cool.

What?! There are actually people still reading this? Sorry to keep you all waiting. I got 3 more days until I am officially laid off - then its off to sculpting like crazy

Update - To do list for myself ~ NO NEED TO READ
I've started making little Horn parts and tube things for "Scuba"
Gonna cast the horns things later.
Fix the breather parts and drill some holes for attaching to the sculpt.
Clean my table and start sculpting - until its ready for molding.

Teaser Pics of the Gaunts for the Final Warrior. Just a little treat for you guys while waiting. All art+story IS done, just not the 2nd bio. I'm easing into it.

You'll probably know the name-duh

PARCHCOMPUTERGAUNT1.jpg
parchCompuspear.jpg

Hey Mike, ahhh...can you show some work in progress of your second cetanu mask? Hehehehe, just a thought.

Your wish is my command. Can you also kick me in the butt and tell me to work faster? I lack discipline and get sidetracked easily...

My current problem is I don't like the previous design for the breather part. It also has to look good, be different from Celtic, easily moldable
so here are some re-designs. The crown of Thorns will still be there, just didnt draw it. The breather part will look like this drawing. The space is ready.

Scubapending.jpg

hmmm, mike i gotta say i love the first design better. this new design looks less organic, which is what i like about the styles of boner and scuba. just my opinion.

hmmm, mike i gotta say i love the first design better. this new design looks less organic, which is what i like about the styles of boner and scuba. just my opinion.

Yeah Its less organic thanks for pointing it out. This is one of those things that'll have to work it out in clay and see what happens.
Sometimes you draw and draw on paper and it will never look good until its in 3D form.

Hey everybody. Still working on this sculpt. Playing the shapes and ensuring the symmetry is there. ;)
Pain in the butt to do this in real life. Much easier in those 3D programs to just repeat the other side. :D

scuba88.jpg

scuba88a.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back