The Prophecy of Cetanu - The Four Hunters of Armeggedon

Gamera!!!!!

well i'm thinking some dark blues with green/teal/purple/mauve hues. throw in a little pearlesence. and make it super shiny. that's one idea. :p

Gamera!!!!!

well i'm thinking some dark blues with green/teal/purple/mauve hues. throw in a little pearlesence. and make it super shiny. that's one idea. :p

Those are nice - I can't wait to see you paint it.

I'm going to cast a few, 2 for myself.
1 of them will look like the concept art i did, the other will be sticking to the Apocalyptic Horsemen color for Pestilence/Plague

oooohhh, i forgot that scuba was pestilence. that could use some nice greens and yellows, yellow ochre. naples yellow, make him look down right disease ridden!!! throw in a little necrosis black and greys.

Read it and weep

Slide1.jpg
ghoulsplash.jpg

what can i say but as allways awesome work i cant wait to see this baby casted just out of intrest what clay have you used for this bio sculpt :)

dude pimpalishous,

go alll the way man, alllllllll the waaaaaaaaayyyy

these just kepp gettin better, the ghoul-hunter mask is one hell of an idea, i want to see that one in real life, it is one beastly mother fudger

:)

awsome

so when is the second mask going to be available?

Molding it as we speak. The clay wall already build, making the plaster jacket now and doing the silicone pour tomorrow.
Its going to be one hell of a mold like 2 inches thick up top cuz of the horns. Hopefully i can save this mold for posterity haha :)

I thank thee for all your word of support and encouragement. Though I suffer for my art daily with building huge mother molds and breaking my back holding the silicone tub, it is with great hope that each project comes out successful. I thank all of you who support my art. That is why I only offer the unique Bio's to only members here and the few who manage to find me on the web.

Little update:
Currently the 3.5 gallons worth of Silicone is curing slowly in the mother mold. Though it leaked it wasn't a lot and I manage to seal it up in time. Hopefully it will cure hard by tomorrow.
Its a bit cold now that's why its taking forever. I am excited as this is the last stage, after demolding we will know whether Scuba will be in business. Prayers for the silicone mold.

Scuba 1st Cast - PM me for orders!
Bad news first : There was some bubbles on the mold
Good news : The Bubbles looks like warts which is a Happy accident considering Scuba has turtle shell features with warts.

Scuba is Pestilence after all. So I think it was meant to be. The strange thing is the bubbles "warts" just happen to be in the right places as if all natural. :p
Look;

scubacast.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back