The prisoners' uniforms in The Guardians of the Galaxy

LabFarm

Jr Member
hi..
I have been looking for images and info on the yellow prison uniforms from guardian of the galaxy.. and was thinking if you guys and girls have any info on the material or any thing like that, I have few images from the movie and have been looking for good material but have not found it yet.

Have you seen the SkyBox collector cards? GOTG yellow prison material.JPG

That is the collar fabric, and on the hips of the pants on Quill. The short is mostly another fabric and the pants are mostly a third fabric.

That is the collar fabric, and on the hips of the pants on Quill. The short is mostly another fabric and the pants are mostly a third fabric.

Thank you for the info, this "simple" costume is more tricky then I thouht he would be.... Just more fun I guess ;)

Yea, and every main character wears a different version and there's a lot of variation in the background extras as well.

Yea, and every main character wears a different version and there's a lot of variation in the background extras as well.
Well that is good in a way, cos then I can be a little bit creative when I make this for group... Think I am going to mix Drax pants (with the small strings on the right sight) and star lords top... With random pattern on the leg.. Btw any of you seen a good image of that chip or mark on the back of the neck colur?

There are some great shots of that chip in the ebay auction of the screen used shoe. It looks familiar to me, but I can't figure out why.

There are some great shots of that chip in the ebay auction of the screen used shoe. It looks familiar to me, but I can't figure out why.
Was trying to find them screens in eBay... Didn't find it so will try to find good shots of it in the movie.... Thanks for all the help sir Risu.... Hope to get this done well at lest the sewing... And will post the results...

image.jpgI can finally show you guys somthing.. This was my first fitting so I was happy with this now it comes to all the details... That is goin to take some long time... Thanks for the help

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back