The Phantom Costume

scottlox

Hey,
Just thought i would post up some pics of my scratch built Phantom costume. I based it on the 1996 movie version with a few tweaks of my own. I am also printing and making up a few of the older versions of the Phantom's costumes as well which should look really good. Hope you guy's like it.
PC290120.jpg

PC290125.jpg

PC290121.jpg

Wow! Very nice. How did you make the mask? Since the movie version is made from foam latex, yours seems to flush better with the rest of the costume.

Great costume!

I'd love to know more about the hood's construction. Looks wonderfully made and. Lends into the suit nicely.

Nick

The mask is made from thin rubber and is easily moulded to fit the face. The cowl is made from the same ribbed material as the suit and sits really nicely on the head. This suit was just a prototype and if i was to make another it would be alot more movie accurate. The whole suit would cost $450- if anyone wanted to buy one. I can also make the original Phantom costumes as well. If anyone is interested just PM me.

hot damn. that price and quality is absurdly amazing. the detail on the suit is very very very well done. if i wasn't so stocky i'd look great in that. stupid body. lol

Yeah to pull off the Phantom, you'd need a really buff body. The Phantom in the comic is huge, and I always thought Billy Zane didn't quite pull it off correctly. I also personally prefer the plain costume, but yours looks very close to the movie version.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back