The Omega Man - Neville`s Caesar Bust

Re: The Omega Man - Neville`s SMG and Hunting Belt SMG FINISHED

Parting with my Blade Runner costume so need one less dummy around the house, this seems like the perfect way to recycle it. Like many others, have searched for something even remotely close to the hero and havent been able to find anything with even one aspect of the original.

With this version, I will be at least able to reproduce everything below the neck. With no studio/workshop will have to wait for summer to hit but its a matter of a V cut under the shoulders and away we go, once I get it to that stage, its off to the sculpting forum for some tuition.

View attachment 110262 View attachment 110263 View attachment 110264

Re: The Omega Man - Neville`s SMG and Hunting Belt SMG FINISHED

Like many others, have searched for something even remotely close to the hero and havent been able to find anything with even one aspect of the original.

It looks like a variation on this one:

Nice find, nearly an exact match.:thumbsup. Great ref pic as well.

Backed into a corner anyway as the shipping on one of these things to Oz is way outta my league, even the plaster ones. Would be nice to find an original though.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back