The Omega Man - Neville`s Caesar Bust

Re: The Omega Man - Neville`s SMG and Hunting Belt

Mr. Webber,

I have been looking to make a belt like this as well. Please keep me posted on how this goes.

No worries ZJ. The slings themselves sre easy to find, even some everyday belts for cargo pants etc match up.

Still need some info on the M-76 sling and or the sling clips if anyone can help.

Very happy to add this to my collection. A great kit that needed minimum prep. Only made a couple of mods, around the trigger to make it more screen accurate and added a dummy slug to the mag and made it detachable rather than glue it in and customised the barrell. Thanks Gordon for making it available

View attachment 79953View attachment 79954View attachment 79955View attachment 79956

View attachment 79957View attachment 79958View attachment 79959View attachment 79960

View attachment 79961View attachment 79962View attachment 79963View attachment 79964View attachment 79965

Last edited:
Re: The Omega Man - Neville`s SMG and Hunting Belt SMG FINISHED

Thanks guys and thanks again for the help with the flashlight Jeff.
The rig is just a couple of strips of vinyl flooring glued with a hole punched for the nut and bolt and painted with a blend of sienna and burnt sienna, came out perfect.

Your great build inspired me. I have an MGC blanker M76 in inventory plus a real "MAT49" which is essentially the Gustov. The Mat49 retains the front blade sight so it wouldn't look screen accurate, plus it has wooden grips and a big knob on the bolt handle. Plus, it weighs a ton.

The MGC is nice, cocks and locks and fires from an open bolt like the real one. Will be looking for a Roy O Vac Sportsman and an OD military sling (the MGC has the correct sling mounts on the receiver). I'll have to paint parts of the MGC to give it a more realistic finish, and weather it. When it sits next to the real gun, it clearly looks like a replica.

Thats great Gary, the Ray O Vacs are an awesome flashlight, the old school bulbs are so bright and intense they make LEDs look pale by comparison, im thinking they were a favorite with law enforcment agencies. Please post pics when your done.

WOW - Darn fine Job on that kit !!! IT is Beautiful !!! :love

The custom stock and detailing you did to the original resin kit is REALLY AWESOME. It looks like it could chamber a round !!!

Thanks for the pics. You have done an excellent job. :love

Gordon

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back