The Next Thing I Need

Jestefarean

Sr Member
This is another ship I really always loved. Despit only a limited appearence it's always captured my imagination. Now, thanks to many it will happen.

This version is not my work, but rather the work of a very talanted anonymous artist. At least one other person may take their hand to it once the first artist is done, and outside us several others have been helping me collect information about the model. As always, my hope is to involve as many people as possible to make this as accurate as possible.

Hope some of you are as pysched as I.

av01.jpg

Jesse,
You are bad. No presents for you. Leave all of your model work under the tree, I'll be taking it back to the Pole with me. Before departing, you'll get reindeer poop down the chimney, your house is now a pit stop for us.

How did you go wrong, son? Oh, let me count the ways... Viper, Raider, Pilots, now this...

-Santa

Very cool... Looks like Im going to be out of pocket again. :)

Whats the yellow stuff that the artist is using in the top picture?

-Skyler101

Originally posted by phase pistol@Dec 24 2005, 03:11 PM
Why, it's the antique "Sixth Millennium" Viper from "The Long Patrol". :D

2198-0002a.jpg

DVD-PlayerScreenSnapz013.jpg

LongPatrolSixthMillenniumViper.jpg

:thumbsup

- k
[snapback]1143109[/snapback]​
Where did you get the great reference photos?

The original miniature was in the last Profiles in History auction, so the two quarter-view shots are from the catalog.

The nose shot is a frame grab from the show on DVD.

- k

Jesse, you wicked soul .... If my girlfriend ever takes my babydaughter away from me and leaves, because I use to many hardearned cubits on models, it will be your fault entirely :(

Naaaaaaa, just kidding, mate. No hard feelings.

I have a long wishlist of kits from BSG and 2001 .. Guess you've just added a kit to that list. Eeeek .. My poor economy ...

Well, I'll enjoy watching the progress of this project, while I wait for your Raptor to arrive.

Cheers
Niels

Originally posted by Jestefarean@Feb 10 2006, 05:49 AM
and finally...

pic9.jpg

[snapback]1180689[/snapback]​

I WANT AN OOMPA LOOMPA NOW DADDY.

LOL... As with all Jesse's projects,.. I can't wait for this project to be complete.

GREAT WORK Jesse.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back