The New Predator Mercedes?

Annunaki

Not really, lol... but if Berserker were to choose a car, this would seem his most likely choice. Check out the new "invisibility" technology in their most recent ad:

That is pretty neat! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone works out the LED thing so it is entirely covered and you're not seeing half a car. There was some kind of 'invisibility cloak' technology that New Scientist was bibbling on about a few months ago, I must try and dig that article up because that was something similiar, not LED's but still...

Also, if a Pred was to have a car, surely they'd want this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBZFFeGfXFU

I can see them rollin' in that

That is pretty neat! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone works out the LED thing so it is entirely covered and you're not seeing half a car. There was some kind of 'invisibility cloak' technology that New Scientist was bibbling on about a few months ago, I must try and dig that article up because that was something similiar, not LED's but still...

Also, if a Pred was to have a car, surely they'd want this:

I can see them rollin' in that

Yep, you're right... THAT should be the official PRED-MOBILE, lol!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back