The Natural w/ Robert Redford

Jpdesign

Who else is a fan?
AD36D071-90D5-4F31-8D95-B524B1D7F1C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice.
I made Wonder boy. Along with the pieces used to show Wonder Boy being carved.
The props for this were made at the prop company, "The Hand Prop Room" (HPR).
I also worked on the gloves, catchers masks, shin guards, ball baskets, ball/ strike counters

Nice.
I made Wonder boy. Along with the pieces used to show Wonder Boy being carved.
The props for this were made at the prop company, "The Hand Prop Room" (HPR).
I also worked on the gloves, catchers masks, shin guards, ball baskets, ball/ strike counters
Nice. The glove there is from the later 30’s, made by Nokona. I made the hat and prepped the bat. Friend of mine did the burning. I keep looking for trombone case and a vintage baseball but those old balls are really expensive these days.

Nice. The glove there is from the later 30’s, made by Nokona. I made the hat and prepped the bat. Friend of mine did the burning. I keep looking for trombone case and a vintage baseball but those old balls are really expensive these days.
Your bat looks good.
For the film, we had the balls custom made by one of the ball manufacturing companies, don't remember which one. I used to have one, but over the years it got misplaced, or used.
Our general manager went to the baseball hall of fame and photographed the pieces in their collection that were from the era we needed. The gloves used were mostly made in our leather shop.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back