The moment you really have run out of space!

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We all have those moments..but I think i have finally hit it and until I move house there is no way to display them properly!

So, show us your pics of your once nicely spaced displays which are now overcrowded due to too much cool stuff so I don't feel as messy or like a hoarder!

Keep in mind what is not pictured here as it won't fit and is in the workshop/warehouse/or there are 2/3 or costumes on top of each other hanging on doors or prosthetics under tables kept safe.
5 more costumed mannequins (all screen used BSG and Stargate), Tokra crate, full predator skins, alien costume, fallout display, Full stargate unas skin, necromonger cape, tokra costumes, stargate 6ft wall and god knows how many half finished kits or unstarted :p

Here alone there is the screen used Horus skirt, screen used BSG duty blues, screen used Kull warrior under suit, Screen used Tokra costume...all on that one hanger :p

Some of the stuff gone into storage

LOVE the Ori soldier :)
-- for me its the one that got away, as wasn't prepared to pay 3k for the one Propstore had on show 6 months ago

and yea, you DEFINITELY need a bigger place :)

i can confirm, yes you have run out of space..............

i can store some of the stuff if you wanna send it over :p

lol cheers all! I am a hoarder that's for sure! I am already planning the room in the next house and want to focus more on displaying each piece properly and not just lobbing them all together.

I have hit the same breaking point. My bedroom is the only place I can store my stuff. 9 feet 10 inches by 10 feet 9 inches with a full size dalek and the Fallout 3 brotherhood statue along with much more. I'm starting to wonder if I have a replica prop problem ;)

I feel your pain…
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424423523.141336.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice collection, kwalsh0000! It looks like they are waiting for a bus (I don't fancy my chances of pushing in to the queue!!)

I'm still OK for space, I can still see some patches of floor. Remember, you've only got "too much" if you have to swing across the ceiling!! :lol

It is an amazing collection. Too much for me though. I feel claustrophobic looking at it. Over the years, I have found I am much better focusing my efforts and sticking to a couple of things and not trying to collect everything.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back