Limited Run The Mandalorian Blaster, screen accurate (TWO LEFT before)

It was this piece. You can see on the back corner where I glued it back together.

Also, I ordered all the extras from Shapeways! Thanks so much for these!

Sean

You're very welcome... all of you! Can't wait to see those buildups popping up!

Ouch... but yeah it should be solid and invisible once you get the barrel in there.

That said... I've gotten a report or two about the post offices mandlandling packages these last few weeks, so if someone gets a part that is broken and can't be fixed to be invisible and/or as strong as it was originally, then just PM me and I'll get you sorted with a new piece.

(Note: that also goes if you manage to step on a piece or something... I'll replace anything within reason for cost of resin+shipping.)

And while we're on shipping... shipping seems to be excruciatingly slow some for some packages, so if you're still waiting... no need to panic for at least a couple weeks. (And if something does eventually get lost, we'll get it sorted somehow.) I've got tracking on some... and just crossing the US is taking forever. One package took something like 4 days to go between hubs in Pennsylvania and New York! And some seem to be sitting still for over an entire week before moving on. It's crazy.

I apologize if inappropriate but
IMG_1236.jpg

this is such a great kit I wanted to show off the grips from Justin’s thread. A great compliment to this kit.

IMG_1235.jpg

Attachments

• Mando Build Log.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 200
Calling it done! I ended up not going electronics route on this build so I used some fishing line weights and epoxy in the empty grip to add some weight and it feels great in hand.

IMG_1277.jpg

I stopped into a Target earlier today as they just released the Galaxys Edge Trading Post merchandise today. My eye caught this nerf 'bounty hunter' blaster:

I picked it up to see it I can extract the sound card for my own blaster, it might be a good alternative to the Poe Dameron nerf blaster

Weird, I'm not getting any messages when this gets replied to!

I can still do these. (The speed of which depends on if I'm in a "print cycle" with a resin tray, which is one of the many "consumables" aside from printing resin. Once I start one up, I have to print like crazy for 10-ish weeks before it expires. It'd be wasteful/expensive to only have a couple models to print in that time. ) I have just activated a new tray to print some Buck Rogers blasters, so now is a perfect time to get in if anyone needs one of these!

I stopped into a Target earlier today as they just released the Galaxys Edge Trading Post merchandise today. My eye caught this nerf 'bounty hunter' blaster:

I picked it up to see it I can extract the sound card for my own blaster, it might be a good alternative to the Poe Dameron nerf blaster
Also... I just had a listen to that, and while it's been a while since I listened to it, I think that's the same exact sound as in the Poe blaster!

well im more or less asking if you could do one that doesn't have any internal stuff and that comes in larger chunks and with no metal, and would that be the same amount or would it be less?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back