Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

I was hoping to wait and post the first 25 fully assembled but ....... Damage called me out on the update..... lol -so here we go :lol::cry:

Exactly where we are now. Things are moving along.
Picked up the first batch from anodizing and assembly is in process.
I have 10 of the second batch in hand (the silver ones) in order to surface prep them.

BF85217F-F26A-461D-87D7-5279725637DD.jpeg
60A07F2D-8E09-4D23-8C1C-016F4E0CF2E2.jpeg

One of the entire second batch - how about that 5-axis machine illumination at the shop,

99C7E651-EB71-4AD1-BFB7-FB5708C3D615.jpeg

Will be posting more as things progress. Getting closer to final invoicing, working hard.

Teaser in the works

2BF2C2ED-6785-4B1F-8B26-809926C9B022.jpeg

That's all I have for now!

Thanks,
Malibu

No Problem. I figured as much. Didn't mean to 'call ' you out...was just having fun.

The update does look great though! Great work Malibu!!
Its all good my friend, I was just trying to have some fun too- at my own expense.
Thanks for being a good sport!

You said the run is closed above and mention two runs of 50.....i'm on the paid list at 52...
It is only one run. It is full and closed at 50.
There were materials for a few more and you and KaitarFett were added. You are on the list, paid, and will receive yours.

The latest info/pic is to show all the hilts (plus extras) for this run have been made and are in hand.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Malibu

Last edited:
It is only one run. It is full and closed at 50.
There were materials for a few more and you and KaitarFett were added. You are on the list, paid, and will receive yours.

The latest info/pic is to show all the hilts (plus extras) for this run have been made and are in hand.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Malibu
Ok, cool. Thanks for the clarification. My heart needed an extra jolt this morning ;)

Final invoices for the first batch of 25 will be going out in the next few days to a week. Be on the lookout. Tying up a few odds and ends.

It has been a long haul and thanks to everyone for hanging in there. I will ship each hilt the next business day upon receipt of each individual final payment.

DCD30C7E-17F9-4C81-A6AB-9DCE33F46C19.jpeg
A0CE13D7-7C98-47CE-B201-797558FC9597.jpeg

The second 25 (to finish out the run at 50 plus a couple extra units) will be surface prepped for anodizing in the next week or so. Those will be anodized shortly after and will be completed as quickly as possible. Once the last 25 are completed I will send final invoices for them.

Thanks,
Malibu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back