Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

Hello everyone!

It is crazy to think that we have a little over half of the people needed! I will be updating the list on the original post with information on payment, blade y/n, and status. I will be sending DM's out to the people who have not yet sent the deposit. Spread the word if you can, we need as many people as possible!

Anyone who is sending or has sent a deposit, please say if you would like a blade or not.

Thanks for all of the interest and to those who sent the deposit, I can not wait for this!

Malibu

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

It is crazy to think that we have a little over half of the people needed! I will be updating the list on the original post with information on payment, blade y/n, and status. I will be sending DM's out to the people who have not yet sent the deposit. Spread the word if you can, we need as many people as possible!

Anyone who is sending or has sent a deposit, please say if you would like a blade or not.

Thanks for all of the interest and to those who sent the deposit, I can not wait for this!

Malibu
No blade for me, thanks :) I'm a hilt collector.

Hello everyone!

Malibu

No blade

Hello everyone!

Malibu
No blade for me. Hilt only.

Deposit Sent.

Will we be able to order the blade at a late date or is it only available to order with the hilt?
Thank You
Yes you will be able to get the blade at a later time from The Saber Trade. You will just need to send him the blade stem insert from this hilt.

Just had my weekly or so touch base conversation with the shop.
As it stands right now ,when we hit the 50 number and are ready to proceed there is no wait.
He orders the materials and when it arrives it will go directly to production.
At that time we will be able to post really exciting ,real time, in process updates from the shop!

Hi I sent a deposit yesterday but can’t find my name on the list.
Hey Sorry - I will check and let you know via pm tonight.
I will get the list up to date with everyone including adding those that were not on the original interest list.

Also for everyone, I was able to send out PMs to all members on the interest list today and have had some deposits submitted since.
I will get an updated number posted this evening or tomorrow so we know where we stand in relation to reaching 50.

Thanks all.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back