The Man who fell to Earth - Showtime

It's actually not bad so far. I haven't seen the third episode yet, but it's got enough to keep me watching for the moment.

The first episode had a lot of really good unintentional comedy in it, the second one gets down to the story, they've cast some really good actors and they're not beating you over the head with "the message". So far, so good.

The first episode had a lot of really good unintentional comedy in it, the second one gets down to the story, they've cast some really good actors and they're not beating you over the head with "the message". So far, so good.
Yea I thought sure,
he was going to kill the old man. Brought a tear to me' eye, when he healed him.
I'm so glad they didn't go the typical nihilistic route. Hollywood loves that dark shi'ite !

Man that was good. And coming from a
" Hater " that is saying a lot. Can't wait for Sunday. Hope they release more than one episode, like Outer Range does.

The OG was always quite a hard watch but then again that was easily twenty plus years ago I was a lot younger back then..
Yea, I think I saw it once. I tried to find it free on the web, but it's been snapped up by Prime or someone. I'll see it again when it's free ; )

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back