The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

Star Wars Show showed another Graflex the other day. Madlyn said it was a TFA prop, but I did some comparing and it's the same one they displayed as a TLJ prop at Awesomecon last year

View attachment 998013 View attachment 998014 View attachment 998015 View attachment 998016 View attachment 998017

SW Show on the left, Awesomecon pics (from Fusion) to the right. They're also both on the same saber stand
(Shoutout to Drew Baker for pointing out similarities between the 2 in the Graflex Addicts Support Group!)

View attachment 998018

Thanks for doing that!

Wish I could pinpoint it to a scene from either movie or a behind the scenes clip or something, but I don't have anything clear enough to be sure. Most don't seem to match :(

Was looking for corrosion on bunny ears, could this be it? Probably not. A reflection maybe? Later scenes in the battle don't seem to match either
finn.png

Same thing here... not clear enough (from The Director and the Jedi)
porg.png

Wish I could pinpoint it to a scene from either movie or a behind the scenes clip or something, but I don't have anything clear enough to be sure. Most don't seem to match :(

Is it possible to match the bottom from Fusion's photo to the bottom of the Graflex in Rey's bag in TLJ, or are the conditions/lighting just too different to be worthwhile?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back