The Knives and Props of James Bond

This new replica (Middle photo) is of the original prototype of the attaché' case throwing knife made by Prop Master Albert 'Bert' Luxford for the film 'From Russia with Love.' Made of polished stainless steel and finished with an equally polished Buffalo Horn handle.
This version was probably rejected as the handle is rounded and would not fit properly in the slots on the side of the case. --Ed
View attachment 1625069

Really nice Ed!​

- François

I made the mortor and spiky tire. this is Dick and Dave working on other gadgets. Die another day.
Dick in boot.JPG
boot 7.jpg
DSC00093.JPG
spike comp 2.jpg
D.E&Grille.jpg
DSC00085.JPG

Flimzy...any chance you might post more of the prop photos from the bond films? ---Ed

What Ed Said. (y)

Plus Die Another Day was awesome and had one of the best beginnings of any Bond Film as for once things go wrong, and he does not escape within minutes.:eek:

Anyone who does not like it would be entitled to their opinion if they were right, but their wrong.:p:lol:

Anyway it was a great final film for the Bond franchise. End of story. All wrapped up. No more.:cautious::(:mad::unsure:

I made the mortor and spiky tire. this is Dick and Dave working on other gadgets. Die another day.
Tanks a lot for the behind the scenes pictures and congratulation for the job done on the movie!

Please do not hesitate if you want to share some more!

- François

Hey Ed...Your FRWL knife inspired me.
Keep up the great work..

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    699 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Had an inspiration the other day...If, in the film "Moonraker", there were both a white & black Laser rifle...WHAT IF there were also a white/black variation of the Laser pistol?
Of course, there wasn't but I wanted to see what one may look like so I created a hybrid version that differs from both the 'Hero" Drax and the crewmen styles.
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (1).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (2).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (3).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (4).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (5).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (6).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (6).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (7).jpg

Pulling the trigger activates 7 ULTA-Bright blue LEDs inside each of the plexiglas rods. The right-hand side on/off button (Directly above the trigger finger) is used to power an indicator light that has a blinking red LED.

When I showed this to a fellow Bond fan, he said "You should make another variation using the same Yellow/black color scheme as the Drax crew wears on the space station."

Still a 'work in progress" but here is where I am so far...

007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (10).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (11).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (12).jpg

OK...so if there would to be a yellow/black version for the bad guys, shouldn't there be a good guy version based on the silver spacesuits worn by the U.S. Marines?
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (13).jpg
007-MR_Laser Pistols-Rep (14).jpg

Now, I'm going back and re-doing the interior to have them perform various functions with a single trigger pull.
Inside will be 3 Lithium battery packs.
One to power the blue LEDs inside the acrylic rods
One to power an Industrial Blue Laser that will shoot out of the center acrylic rod (Need to replace the solid version with a hollow version to allow the light to pass through unobstructed.
One to power a sound board with the Laser sound you hear in the film - I opened up two of the inset panels to allow the sound to come through. The screen hides the speaker.
One to power the rear indicator light.

All in all, just having fun making the variations of what 'COULD' have been in the film.

The Kabuki Mask worn by Herve' Vallachez in the film "The Man with the Golden Gun" is now available!
Each mask is hand poured resin and then meticulously hand-painted to screen-match the screen-used version.
The mask is shipped in a special form-fitting box with a Styrofoam cutout to insure safety in shipping.
It is available with/or without a separate mannequin bust for display purposes.
Who wouldn't want this in their 'Bond room" on display on the mantle? However, don't be surprised if your dog sees it and starts barking!!!!

TMWTGG _Kabuki Mask from www.thespyboys.com (1).jpg
TMWTGG _Kabuki Mask from www.thespyboys.com (2).jpg

TMWTGG _Kabuki Mask from www.thespyboys.com (3).jpg

A CNC machined solid brass replica of Francisco Scaramanga's belt buckle which conceals two extra cartridges for his Golden gun.
It comes with fabric bag that holds a faux Crocodile belt (not shown).
Also contained in the custom wood case are both his signet & family crest pinky rings.
All are inset into a laser cut platform that securely holds each component in place.
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (1).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (17).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (18).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (19).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (20).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (21).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (22).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (23).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (24).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (25).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (26).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (27).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (28).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (29).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (30).jpg
TMWTGG _Buckle from www.TheSpyBoys.com (31).jpg

Hi Guys!
Thought you Bond fans may enjoy watching this video I did with David Zaritsky of "The Bond Experience" on the various knives used throughout the franchise. Just click on the link:

Just watched this yesterday. Fantastic as always. Great info.

I was able to pick up the exact model for Pierce Brosnan's knife from "The World is not Enough" including the correct sheath thanks to Ed's help. A class act all the way around.

I still love my 007 The Armory book to death.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back