The Knives and Props of James Bond

Just a small preview as to the extent of photos that are in the book.
SAMPLE PAGES.jpg
---Ed

OK....NOT a knife but I wanted to showoff one of my current Bond replica's. It's the small attaché case used by the character, Tilly Masterson, in the film "Goldfinger".
The blueprint, you'll notice, is labelled 'From Russia with Love." I suspect that it was originally intended to be the attaché' case carried by Bond in that film but it was replaced by the more gadget-laden one we are now so familiar with.
Rather than have a good idea go to waste...it was re-used as the one carried by Tilly in her pursuit to avenge her sister's death at the orders of Auric Goldfinger.
The case is custom-made by European craftsman out of Rosewood. it is fitted with brass hardware and a laser cut foam insert which has the various cavities for fitting the Armalite AR-7 and it's components.
The interior color scheme was intentionally based using the familiar red/black colors of the famous attaché' case.
All of the accessories (The AR-7 stock, the telescopic scope, suppressor and box of ammunition) housed within will be added and additional photos will be posted so...stay tuned. --Ed

Tilly Case (1).jpg
Tilly Case (2).jpg
Tilly Case (3).jpg
Tilly Case (4).jpg
Tilly Case (5).jpg
Tilly Case (6).jpg
Tilly Case (7).jpg

On Saturday, I received my copy of 007 The Armory. I have read about half of the book so far.
I am somewhat knowledgeable about firearms and I have been amazed at the information
contained in the book. The author Mark Hazard relates great stories and connects the actual
firearm to its use by particular Bond actors and the movie involved.
I am looking forward to reading the rest of the book.

On Saturday, I received my copy of 007 The Armory. I have read about half of the book so far.
I am somewhat knowledgeable about firearms and I have been amazed at the information
contained in the book. The author Mark Hazard relates great stories and connects the actual
firearm to its use by particular Bond actors and the movie involved.
I am looking forward to reading the rest of the book.
Thanks, Terry! I agree completely with you. The amount of detail is amazing!

Between the Gun from U.N.C.L.E. book, The attache case book,and fhe 007 Armory book,
I am getting a great reference library!

So I am pretty much done with books from my prop interests as I have so many, and I rarely go through them.

Or so I thought.

I just received my 007 The Armory book.

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: (y) :love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Any Bond fan needs this, and no I have no financial interest in this, in fact I love/hate Ed for draining soooo much of my bank account.

The book is incredible. More info and pics than you can imagine.

Outstanding job to all who were involved with this.

Now, please make a book just like this about the gadgets.

Thank you for making this.

Tom

Thanks for your review Tom!!! I'm quite pleased that you are enjoying the book. I will pass along your review to the others involved as I'm sure they will also be quite pleased to hear your thoughts.
I'll see what I can do in throwing together a 'Gadgets of Bond" book.
Thanks again,
Ed

As promised...here is the case with all the proper accessories. That's a carry case for it in one of the photos. --Ed

007-FRWL_TM Case-Rep (1).jpg
007-FRWL_TM Case-Rep (2).jpg
007-FRWL_TM Case-Rep (3).jpg
007-FRWL_TM Case-Rep (4).jpg
007-FRWL_TM Case-Rep (5).jpg
007-FRWL_TM Case-Rep (6).jpg
007-FRWL_TM Case-Rep (7).jpg

This new replica (Middle photo) is of the original prototype of the attaché' case throwing knife made by Prop Master Albert 'Bert' Luxford for the film 'From Russia with Love.' Made of polished stainless steel and finished with an equally polished Buffalo Horn handle.
This version was probably rejected as the handle is rounded and would not fit properly in the slots on the side of the case. --Ed
Prototype Attache' Case knife (3).jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back