The Kithunter V.2

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys:

So after a crazy busy weekend thanks to Irene, I finally got the chance to show some pics of my V2 of this figure, i been working on it for a few weeks already in between paintjobs.

I started from scratch, re-sculpt shoulder, cod piece, skirt and spear, this last one was made with epoxy, a marker, 2 pencils, small straws, staples and some small bits.

Check'em out !!!

CIMG0871.jpg

CIMG0879.jpg

CIMG0878.jpg

CIMG0881.jpg

CIMG0888.jpg

CIMG0887.jpg

CIMG0886.jpg

CIMG0885.jpg

A MINI ME!!!!!!.........
CIMG0886.jpg

what does one say to that kind of tribute to the suit...thank you just doesn't cover it ..

total humbled by it,.. chirs

Glad you liked it guys, but i really which i had a better camera, this one does not capture half of the details i put on this figure (y)
On the other hand I had fun making that spear, im even thinking to make a 1:1 but where can I find a big marker? BIG lol

Ps: I use a mix of acrylic paints and inks.

Chris,

I think you are like the re-incarnation of Stan Winston (y) But hands down its the best. You really need to tell me when you will be available so we can do some business but great job man. You definitely are GIFTED sir. :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back