The Jungle's Ghost

Jungles Ghost

Well as some of you know I'm going to create my very own hunter soon. He's the son of the P1 Predator. This is my first ever backstory so here it goes.

Ghost, I may change his name, was just a youngblood when his father died by the hands of Dutch. Since that day Ghost has trained twice as hard so that he doesn't endure the same fate. Like his father he has the same body pattern and where's light armor. Though Ghost uses a smart disc, Combi Stick, Wrist Blades, and Plasma Cannon. Once Ghost became an elite he went to the jungle where his father was killed and saw that there's is a new village there. Ghost saw this as an opportunity to train and gain some trophys. So every two years he shows up and silently kills members of the village. The people of the village call him The Jungle's Ghost because they have never spotted him and they think he is P1s ghost.

That's it so far, should I change anything?

Thanks,
Darren

I think it's an awesome idea but don't younglings wear more armor than P1?
sorry if i'm mistaken.....
so i practically looks like P1...should you change some more things....i don't know just thinking...

yeah Younglings do wear more armor, But he is taking after his father in terms of honor
and looking up to his dad (like any child would) wants to be just like him as a warrior and hunter...

maybe he runs into Dutch's son..........
that could be interesting!!!!!

Haha yea I know about the heavy armor but I kinda changed it up like Torredator said.

Adding to story:

So Ghost has arrived back on Earth to do his usual two year hunting. He was in a tree beside a shack and he heard the people talking about a guy from the military who survived a monster years ago. Ghost knows who they are talking about and he comes up with the idea to look for and to stalk Dutch's family. After coming up with his idea he sees the two guys coming out of the hut. One of them is holding an AK-74 and the other has a sawed off double barrel. Ghost jumps down and covers the second guys mouth and stabs him through the back with his wristblades and then jumps back into the tree. Ghost then says with his voice recorder, "Its a monster". The guy with the ak turns around fast and sees his partner down and walks over to him to check his body. Ghost pulls out his Combi Stick and jumps down behind the guy, the guy hears him and turns around but Ghost twists around to quickly and impales the guy through the stomach and out the back. Ghost put away his Combi Stick and thought, "this is getting to easy, I need a challenge." Ghost then started picking there bodies up and hung them from a tree and started skining them.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back