The Hunters Lair SDCC Official thread

These were really good times....hope to get more of you hunters out next year.We had 14 hunters in all.....lets break the 20 mark ;)

These were really good times....hope to get more of you hunters out next year.We had 14 hunters in all.....lets break the 20 mark ;)

To those who attended SDCC this year....let me say WELL DONE!! I was there with my son on Saturday and I have to say you guys were the most impressive thing I saw there. One Predator is sweet, but to see 6 or 7 walking around was unbelievable. Well, now I'm here and toying with the idea of putting something together for next year. I don't suppose you guys ever do workshops? I'm up in Fallbrook so I'm probably not too far from some of you. I don't have much propbuilding experience, but willing to learn and help you break the 20 mark.

Anyhow, fantastic job.

just ask us buddy and well help you as much as we can, also if theirs something u need to look up just type it in search, hopefully
it works, lol i was one of the preds there hehe

the huntorials are sort of a workshop lol

Thats what im talking about! Someone who saw us at SDCC and them found their wat here. Awesome!

I was there as well. If you have any questions drop me a pm and I will see what I can do to help ya out.

Thanks for the offer Bovine! I've been lurking around here since CC. I came pretty close to buying a mask about 3 years ago, but then thought to myself...what will I do with it? Comic Con answered that question for me! I guess the biggest question I have right now is...what is the usual starting point for a suit or is there a a "usual" at all?

So who is this with my boy?

IMG00079-20090725-1105.jpg

IMG00077-20090725-1102.jpg

IMG00078-20090725-1103.jpg

IMG00079-20090725-1105.jpg

IMG00077-20090725-1102.jpg

IMG00078-20090725-1103.jpg

Great pics. Never seen so many preds at once. Awesome!!!!

I just have to say one thing,folks, you should really be referencing the photographers photostream on flickr, rather than using the direct download links. As a photographer, I'd be pretty upset if my images were being used that way, and I've de-listed images from public viewing on my flickr for that very reason.

Just a friendly word in your ear. We love when our flickr pictures get out, we just like to get credit for them. Granted, you have done so on a couple of them, but it should be done for all of them.

Simon :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back