Interest The Goonies - The MAP, DOUBLOON, and the COPPER BONES!!!

Arrived. Gorgeous work!
20200908_180553.jpg

Did anyone buy a display case of sort to put their set in? I'd like to find a nice one online to put my complete set in, so I was wondering if any others have a link to a nice one? Thanks!

Did anyone buy a display case of sort to put their set in? I'd like to find a nice one online to put my complete set in, so I was wondering if any others have a link to a nice one? Thanks!
Im in the process of building a shadow box for mine. Cant find anything i like commercially.

What about a nice Jewelry display case. You can buy brass or maybe even a wooden antique looking Jewelry display case would be cool, like a ship. Google Jewelry display cases.

How much is the map? Where can I get one? Is it the same size as the original screen used map? Thanks!

R5D4 The map is listed for $125 (details about it is found in first thread of this post). If you are interested in one, you can just reply to this thread that you're interested in one and RelicMaker will add you to his list of people interested in purchasing one of the Goonie props (the list of people interested can be found in the first post as well). As for measurements, it's 13x22 inches and I have no idea if that is about the same size as the map used in the movie but I would likely imagine it is. Relic put alot of work in the details of the map, making it as authentic as possible! I recently ordered all 3 props, they should arrive hopefully on Monday! I can't wait to see them in person but there have been many resounding positive comments regarding his work!

Last edited:
What about a nice Jewelry display case. You can buy brass or maybe even a wooden antique looking Jewelry display case would be cool, like a ship. Google Jewelry display cases.

maton That's a pretty good idea! Upon googling, I've come across several that look pretty good. Also I may consider something like a shadow box coffee table.

thank you for the suggestions!

Last edited:
maton That's a pretty good idea! Upon googling, I've come across several that look pretty good. Also I may consider something like a shadow box coffee table.

thank you for the suggestions!

Yeah, that would look nice too! You're welcome. Post up your finished display when you're done, be nice to see it!

Sounds great. I need the map now. Wish I had it with me while I'm here in Astoria.

I need another doubloon. Some friends saw these replicas you made and were beside themselves. I think seeing everyone's reaction when they pick up the copper bones is priceless. Let me know if available.
Thank you!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back