Interest The Goonies - The MAP, DOUBLOON, and the COPPER BONES!!!

Hello RelicMaker! I was doing a search online for some decent looking Goonies props and came across your handiwork and am impressed by the solid work from what I seen! So I joined up just to say that I'm quite interested in purchasing all 3 items (map, doubloon and copper bones). By any chance do you ship to Canada?

Thanks!

Hello RelicMaker! I was doing a search online for some decent looking Goonies props and came across your handiwork and am impressed by the solid work from what I seen! So I joined up just to say that I'm quite interested in purchasing all 3 items (map, doubloon and copper bones). By any chance do you ship to Canada?

Thanks!

I do ship to Canada!
I'm currently working on more Goonie props and will have all 3 props available by the end of this week.
I'll contact you when they are ready!
Thanks!

Looking forward to when these are done and ready to do a transaction with you! I'm hoping the shipping costs are fairly reasonable :)

Hey there,

I've been looking for actual metal replica's of the props and could not have dreamed to find some with such passion and quality put into them. I immediately had to make an account to ask for all 3. I certainly hope I'm not too late to pick some up!

Hey there,

I've been looking for actual metal replica's of the props and could not have dreamed to find some with such passion and quality put into them. I immediately had to make an account to ask for all 3. I certainly hope I'm not too late to pick some up!
I just got mine a week ago or so and let me tell you they're legitimate. Absolutely amazing. You'll get more than your money is worth

Preach, Ryan Clinton (y)

Raith, have no reservations about these. If you can get them, don’t hesitate. The pieces from Relic Maker are without a doubt the best on the market.

Mine will be in my collection (in Squint’s voice from The Sandlot) For-ev-er.

I just got mine a week ago or so and let me tell you they're legitimate. Absolutely amazing. You'll get more than your money is worth

I'm eager to not only have them in my collection, but I plan on using them as props in my D&D campaign as well. Sharing the love I have with The Goonies with the rest of my party and DM is going to be so amazing.

Preach, Ryan Clinton (y)

Raith, have no reservations about these. If you can get them, don’t hesitate. The pieces from Relic Maker are without a doubt the best on the market.

Mine will be in my collection (in Squint’s voice from The Sandlot) For-ev-er.

(In Small's voice from The Sandlot) Nu-uh, no, none of that's true, you're all just making that up to scare me.

In all seriousness though, I'm eager to see these in person myself!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back