Interest The Goonies - The MAP, DOUBLOON, and the COPPER BONES!!!

Hahah, nope. They are yours.

Here’s some more snaps of the my collection with Doubloon, Map, and Copper Bones all from Relicmaker.

578AD27B-3DF4-497C-B8C7-9BE02401E746.jpeg

45A5A53E-7B25-48CF-B8CF-F38C15C31619.jpeg

CAEFAB16-1083-4C4F-8C0D-B66D78E6E4E4.jpeg

43CAA87C-1F6A-431A-AD50-84856F48643C.jpeg

4F399329-1361-425C-A677-0A2C618F330E.jpeg

Hahah, nope. They are yours.

OH GOOD!!! Wasn't sure, since they looked a bit more weathered...

Great display!!!

Storytime from RelicMaker: (Gather around kids!)
Once upon a time, I donated these props to the Oregon Film Museum before they first opened back in 2010, since they were needing props for their Goonie display. A year after they opened, they recast them and started selling plastic versions of them in their store without consulting me about it...
I probably wouldn't have had a problem with it if they had asked me, since it supports the museum, but for them to blatantly do it kind of pissed me off... :mad:
So, you guys know where to come to get the real deal!!! ;)(y)

Wooow, that’s ridiculous that they would do that.

I took that very first picture I posted was from my cell phone. Made the lighting weird compared to my actual camera.

Hey man,
Found your work online and signed up just to ask you about this. Any chance you've got a Copper Bones available still?

I'm sold out of the Copper Bones at the moment. I may have more in the next 4 to 6 weeks.
I'll mark your name down and contact you when it's ready.

Thanks!

Hi! I just signed up after seeing your awesome map and I was wondering if you still had any available to buy? Would love to get it for my Dad for Christmas if it's not already too late, The Goonies is his favorite movie of all time and your replicas look so cool!

Definitely would be interested in all three items if you decide to do another run. Goonies has been one of my favorite movies of all time. Love the homage!

I meant to post in here a couple weeks back. Received my Copper Bones in the mail and wow! It's really awesome, man. For anyone who might be on the fence, just get one. You won't be disappointed.

Dang ! Where did you locate that one eyed Willy bandana?
thats great !

I bought a bunch of random scrap fabric awhile back and that floral design happen to be in the batch.

But it’s still pretty off in terms of accuracy. I definitely think there’s better out there.

Anyways, I weathered the hell out of it with Otterwax and weathering powders in just grimy dirt colors in between layers of wax.

PS:
If anyone here is waiting for any of these items, trust me, they’re totally worth it. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back