The Gangbanger Berserker Custom Paint & Finish

MetalWaterStudio

I was inspired to do a berserker that was more of an inner city pred. So i figure first of all he would be goin after gangs. And if he were to do that he would endure some bullet holes, so I did just that. step one, make bullet holes.
2011-09-17184656.jpg

just gonna throw it out there that "gangbanger" could definitely have different meanings.

hahaha ..otherwise Im digging where you are going with this

Looking good so far. I like the idea and how people take a movie bio and transform it into something all their own. Are you going to go with a P2 bio paint up?

Im goin to make the paint job look like a weathered statue. Like an urban city paint job. And I figure he will have all the weathering and grim of sitting in the same place for hrs if he were to stalk his prey.

Excellent job on the custom bio. The broken teeth and bullet holes really add to the detailed feature. The paint-up is great too, he really looks like he's been through a few battles.

hadn't seen this thread until just now. Reallllly diggin the bullet hits, they look great! Very cool piece.

Best of luck with the sale.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back