The Forceforum.com collectibles?

....wow

In all honesty you can’t really judge the warped helmet... I bet 50% of the Star Wars prop collects out there don’t realize how crapping these were put together originally
His review was talking about the build quality. Not surprised since Golden Armor makes their X-wing helmets

Seem to be selling Marvel helmets and a few Dredd props now. I just hope it doesn't backfire on the builders with a C&D, as TFF are constantly pushing ads out.
So much for doing this as a "Passionate fan, trying to help Star Wars fans acquire affordable props" It's clearly always been about creaming the bucks off of the talent they hire...

Just noticed on their Facebook page reviews one of them is by Randy Johnson aka Korbanth, odd he’s reviewing the site when he sells his/Jeff Parks’ sabers on there! I’d assume a fair few of the reviews are fake.

View attachment 986966

Randy's reputation is getting lower by the day also. I can see see why he and Mike get along in this venture.

I have been looking at this website as I would like to get a helmet stand for my signed Stormtrooper lid ... I like the look of the stands that can incorporate an engraved plaque.

Having read through this thread I think I'd rather get them direct from the maker - is anyone able to help point me in the direction of the team that make the stands ? I know they ship from England ( which is where I am based ) but help would be appreciated

Thank you

I have been looking at this website as I would like to get a helmet stand for my signed Stormtrooper lid ... I like the look of the stands that can incorporate an engraved plaque.

Having read through this thread I think I'd rather get them direct from the maker - is anyone able to help point me in the direction of the team that make the stands ? I know they ship from England ( which is where I am based ) but help would be appreciated

Thank you
Is it just me or does their link only show the bottom of the stand? What does the stand actually look like, they can't even properly show that?! Buy from the maker, I agree ;)

Looking through their stuff, I really wish they had names of who actually makes the products.... I would love to eventually get some of it when funds are higher, but no way I'm going through them to get it LOL.

Is it just me or does their link only show the bottom of the stand? What does the stand actually look like, they can't even properly show that?! Buy from the maker, I agree ;)

The photo on their site of the helmet stand does just shows the bottom part ... not ideal but at least that's the part that would be on display ( I could potentially stick a tennis ball on the top as it's hidden if it's not great )

Just need to find out the maker

Richard Campbell is going to be releasing his Ultimate Kylo helmet through TFF. Would rather go through Richard directly but he says this allows him to focus more on the building and less on the other stuff. I'm still not really sure of what to think of them.

Looking through their stuff, I really wish they had names of who actually makes the products.... I would love to eventually get some of it when funds are higher, but no way I'm going through them to get it LOL.

They want their %. The obviously picked their new name due to the similarities of this site and maybe to take some pressure off from the Mouse.

Thank you

I believe it is Michael Tinson. Find him on facebook and message him direct. I got a few stands direct from him that way

just saw on instagram it saying about Dan Laws being one of their "new partners". Disappointing to see this as I understand Dan Laws had a good reputation, shame he's chosen to jump into bed with Mike Herron. I know Richard Campbell is a member here too, so it's disappointing to see rpf members being associated with that site. It personally puts me off dealing with any of the makers that have their stuff on their since they obviously know how Mike Herron carries on but are happy to turn a blind eye.
Field Marshell is selling on FF as well; which is strange since he has quite a bit of visibility already.

After my experience below, I'd never buy anything from these guys again.

just saw on instagram it saying about Dan Laws being one of their "new partners". Disappointing to see this as I understand Dan Laws had a good reputation, shame he's chosen to jump into bed with Mike Herron. I know Richard Campbell is a member here too, so it's disappointing to see rpf members being associated with that site. It personally puts me off dealing with any of the makers that have their stuff on their since they obviously know how Mike Herron carries on but are happy to turn a blind eye.

Maybe they don't know about the FF issues. Contacting them and showing this thread could be helpful

Erm I bought Richards Ultimate Kylo Helmet last night. I had been speaking with Richard via messenger about getting a helmet from him and when the FF link to buy popped up on the kylo costume FB page I got one. A friend saw via FB I had bought one and directed me to this thread...... I Suppose I'll just have to see what happens.

They did deliver the rogue one data tape for my friend.. and under predicted time too..

I am not defending them.. I’m just saying I told my friend to stay away, he Ignored me and they did deliver

I don’t think all of the vendors are bad. Some may be using this site as a legitimate means of getting more business but it’s a shame Herron is behind this. And his tactics are shady (removes bad reviews, instead he refunds or replaces or so I heard), and not listing who the vendors are. This is important to me.

In any case, i prefer to deal direct so I bought the MR-style plaque stands direct and have contacted the mad scientist about the rogue one tape drive.

BTW halliwax, how does your friend like it? Any reviews or photos you think he would be willing to share?

I don’t think all of the vendors are bad. Some may be using this site as a legitimate means of getting more business but it’s a shame Herron is behind this. And his tactics are shady (removes bad reviews, instead he refunds or replaces or so I heard), and not listing who the vendors are. This is important to me.

In any case, i prefer to deal direct so I bought the MR-style plaque stands direct and have contacted the mad scientist about the rogue one tape drive.

BTW halliwax, how does your friend like it? Any reviews or photos you think he would be willing to share?

I can ask him to do a video for his YouTube channel

While talking with him right now to do a review I brought up it coming in earlier then expected and I was wrong, it was a month behind

That can be expected in this hobby

Again, I am no way defending this company. I’m just sharing my friends experience

I will in no way purchase from this site because I will not support recasting..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back