The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Does any one know who the maker is of many of their helmets, particularly the Marvel ones? It's somebody based in Canada.

They have way more stuff and partners than the last time I visited the site a year ago. Still super shady and frustrating the lack of details and info on everything they sell that isn't Nick Anzalone or Richard Campbell.

I don’t know if this was already covered but I scanned through and didn’t see it. Richard was banned from several groups over allegations his “Ultimate” Kylo helmet is recast from the Anovos helmet. Now, I know Richard. I respect his work very much. I haven’t seen definitive proof one way or the other but with all the talk of supporting recasting.. figured it should be brought up.

Last edited:
Those fools used my photography and didn't credit my work or ask for permission. They also just spam all the pages with their stuff.

It's funny how this is the typical response from a person caught stealing photos. It's so predictable it's not even funny.

If they're still using your photos, lawyer up. 1) register photos for copyright protection. 2) make them pay for the usage. And you may be able to back-date the usage rate.

Just seen this on FB...
FB_IMG_1552682102768.jpg

EDIT* THIS CLAIM HAS SINCE BEEN REDACTED ON THE KIT FINDERS PAGE

Last edited:
We should all be pissed cuz if his tactics keeps poking the sleeping mouse, one day it will wake up and we will all suffer.

Last edited by a moderator:
20190316_021132.jpg
Allegedly, he's received "Death threats from TheRpf"...? For real?? I personally find that a bit of a stretch... I mean, just how much has he angered people to warrant that?! I call BS...

Last edited:
View attachment 1000230 Allegedly, he's received "Death threats from TheRpf"...? For real?? I personally find that a bit of a stretch... I mean, just how much has he angered people to warrant that?! I call BS...

That’s freak’n crazy, some of the nicest, and most helpful people on the net in this club. I don’t believe any of that crap..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back