The flash movie Bruce Wayne family portrait photo.

Which picture?
Maybe I should have been presise. Sorry about that. The one where Bruce Wayne (long hair) walks up to the picture his family. Sliding the picture to the right revealing a beam to do a retinal scan of his eye sliding the bookcase from left to right revealing the bat suits. If I could get a copy of that picture that would be awesome to go with my Batman collection.

Batfan10 simply amazing. You must have a good Photoshop program as I cannot find a good picture of it on that particular thing at all, much less a straight shot. And I think that is the only time we see that particular picture in the whole movie. Say. Do you or anyone else on here know the color of the border surrounding the picture? And color of the frame. If I'm going to have to paint it I wanna do it right.

Thanks in advance,
Jay

Thanks buddy
Jay

Last edited:
raw grab with some distorting to fix the persepective and light contrast adjust
View attachment 1727634
Hey batfan10,
Just out of curiosity, do you know who the other ones are in the other 2 pics? And could you do those as well so I could print them? I'm going to go to the store in a few days from now and I getting gold frames for all 3 of them.
Again great work buddy
Jay

Last edited:
Hey batfan10,
Just out of curiosity, do you know who the other ones are in the other 2 pics? And could you do those as well so I could print them? I'm going to go to the store in a few days from now and I getting gold frames for all 3 of them.
Again great work buddy
Jay
Those ones are too small for my to get anything good out of them sadly

Those ones are too small for my to get anything good out of them sadly
It's ok. At least I got the what I like to call the holy Grail of pictures from that movie. And I use that term mildly cause it was used as a turning key point in Bruce's life to make the ultimate sacrifice. Thanks for your efforts nonetheless.

Jay

Very nice thank you very much. What size do you think these are? I know it's not late by 10:00. Possibly a 5x7? I'm going to be getting me a frame for this and painting it gold to match the one in the movie.

Okay guys I got everything I need to make this picture, and picture frame proper replica from The flash movie. I'm surprised there's not a call for stuff like this. I guess my username says at all. Will definitely keep you all posted. Not sure about the Star Labs badge from The flash movie. I might have to figure something else out. But that's a whole other post.

Thanks to drusselmeyer, and batfan10 for your help.

Here's nother shot of my progress.
I just realized that I painted the frame the wrong color. I painted it brown just recently in the paint is drying. Soon as I get that done I will post an update picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20230922_132131237.jpg
    IMG_20230922_132131237.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Well as they stay on the Looney tune cartoons"that's all folks!"

Here you guys go. After procrastinating about which colors were used for this project, I decided just to go with a simple method. This is a screen accurate as I can get. Also please note that this is the first time I've ever done anything like this before. So with that being said I hope I didn't disappoint to the people watching this thread. And if I did, that's cool too because I always believe there's room for improvement in any and everything that we do.

Thanks again batfan10, and drusselmeyer for assistance in this as well.

Have a great rest of the week you guys!
Jay

Attachments

• IMG_20230926_151135741.jpg
    IMG_20230926_151135741.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20230926_151142501.jpg
    IMG_20230926_151142501.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back