The Expanse: Props & Found Parts

I've only watched the first couple of episodes of season 4, not sure if there will be anything I want to add to my collection The Expanse Big Build - MCRN & Miller Belter Helmets 19/08

I now know that the comms and boots were powered by slap band internals, as demonstated in Adam Savage's latest tested video.

I burned through Season 4. There are some new weapons added - Corporate security using CSI STAR XR-5
csi-748jj61-3.jpg

Looks like I am fairly late to the party....I really want to make a star helix pistol....Did anyone ever end up producing a conversion kit? I can model parts up to 3d print but if the work has already been done it will save a ton of work.

Looks like I am fairly late to the party....I really want to make a star helix pistol....Did anyone ever end up producing a conversion kit? I can model parts up to 3d print but if the work has already been done it will save a ton of work.

Yep - I did a resin kit. The molds are past their life span - the rubber is brittle and crumbly - I still have the parts. I still have some sets of the resin parts. There is no good 3D model out there that I know of - of the Super Glock 26 airsoft is was based on.

I can post pictures later.

Yep - I did a resin kit. The molds are past their life span - the rubber is brittle and crumbly - I still have the parts. I still have some sets of the resin parts. There is no good 3D model out there that I know of - of the Super Glock 26 airsoft is was based on.

I can post pictures later.

I planned to buy the WE g26, but the parts are the hard thing for me. If you have any kits left available id love to buy one!

Harada357 - If you have any kits left after you sell one to Djblingbling1 I would like to get one too please.
Did you happen make any parts for the Martian pistol as well?
Thanks!

Terry

I have the parts for both. I would have to remold the resin kits - and there was not a lot of interest when I went through all the work to make the first set. I can make 3D print files for the parts and cast a resin WE G26 Super. I will pull out the old resin kits and see what I have. I have the Martian pistol parts as well. I will post some pictures of what I have when I can.

Harada357 if you were to 3d print and cast the parts I'd definitely purchase a kit. Let me know if you do it.

I have the parts for both. I would have to remold the resin kits - and there was not a lot of interest when I went through all the work to make the first set. I can make 3D print files for the parts and cast a resin WE G26 Super. I will pull out the old resin kits and see what I have. I have the Martian pistol parts as well. I will post some pictures of what I have when I can.
Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back