The Evel Knievel Stunt bike toy is coming back!

I wanted the EK one so badly as a kid but I got a knock off version instead. Knowing my parents it’s because it was sold out, not because they didn’t try or care.
The knock off one used an air pump to spin the rear wheel and had a large cardboard jump ramp. It took only a couple of landing to have the front wheel and forks fall off each and every time it landed, and pretty soon you couldn’t even get it to the ramp intact.
Still, I had a fair bit of fun jumping my friends with it.

The knock off one used an air pump to spin the rear wheel and had a large cardboard jump ramp. It took only a couple of landing to have the front wheel and forks fall off each and every time it landed, and pretty soon you couldn’t even get it to the ramp intact.
Still, I had a fair bit of fun jumping my friends with it.

IIRC that was an original toy line all on its and I have a faint memory of it but can´t recall neither name nor maker of it. I think they had a variety of air pressure operated vehicles with some kind of air pressure engine system. I kind of liked that concept but can´t remember actually seeing it in any toy store.

Found it. It was a TTP, and there was a car version and a deluxe stunt show version with both the bike and car and such. You pumped the red handle up and down to blow air through the real wheel blades and it would HOWL. You’d drop the gate lever and off it would go.

0CAFB59F-13D5-4EA8-96BF-E5C9291B414A.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back