The Dark Knight Legend Exhibit

Puzzlehead85

According to the Tumbler Tour FB there will be many different costumes and props from the trilogy has well has all the Batmobiles. Hopefully some of you guys can go and post some pics!

Oh yeah, I'll get some pics if allowed, camera phone only though. May go this weekend, depends if the rain turns us off to Disneyland.

If anyone going can get me loads of pics of the league of shadows suit. More so the boots and shines. And the mask and how it fits to the hood. I will send the member some TDK mesh for taking the time to help me

Thanks

If anyone going can get me loads of pics of the league of shadows suit. More so the boots and shines. And the mask and how it fits to the hood. I will send the member some TDK mesh for taking the time to help me

Thanks

Hey I don't think they have any of the ninja suits on display... the video posted doesn't show one. I'll still be there to check it out and confirm the camera policy, likely this weekend.

Hey I don't think they have any of the ninja suits on display... the video posted doesn't show one. I'll still be there to check it out and confirm the camera policy, likely this weekend.

I didn't see any shame but on a plus side it makes me feel even better that I just got a screen used set. -the mask and shines.

I believe pics are being allowed. I've seen some phone pics taken and there were no issues. Hopefully some hq ones will be taken

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back