THE DARK ELDER SUIT.

Skullguy2008

This is the result of over a years’ worth of time and brainstorming to develop this character with the help of Wreav, TJ, and Scott Marshall. I could not have asked for a more accommodating group of inspiring artists and friends to help this project come to life. This is not just a amazing suit, it is a work of art and I am proud to add this along side my P1 from them. So I give you a teaser of the DARK ELDER. Stay tuned for more photos and video clips as we progress forward. I also encourage any new suit buyers to reach out to Wreav and his team for in my opinion the best suits out there. Hope you all enjoy. volume up!

It's good but can i have suggestions for the teaser, trailer or whatever you call it..... Very good idea to film the torso and back but a bit ''too much'' in my humble opinion. As a sci-fi fan and creator, we need to see a bit more sci-fi scenery as well, like the Yautja spaceship in the end of the P2 film. What do you think? I am just shooting some ideas like that!!!!!! Like for example the Dark elder is in a yautja temple on Yautja prime or earth, or another planet. Put some lightning in the back ? some rain play with the lights and shadows of the short film? So far it has A HUGE POTENTIAL guys keep it up!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back