the bug hunter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

medorik

Hello Folks,

the bug hunter from Narin....I love this kit and I'm very surprise to don't see it around here (except for the guru Joe's version.....but this is another planet)

Hope you like

Mauro

dsc02664g.jpg

dsc02665rf.jpg

dsc02666xg.jpg

dsc02667ms.jpg

dsc02664g.jpg

dsc02665rf.jpg

dsc02666xg.jpg

dsc02667ms.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Justin1

Wow. Just wow. Awesome work, Mauro! The finish on the armor is just spectacular, and the alien "goo" is perfect.

Justin1

Alclad? So, do you mask off all the painted skin, spray the alclad, then do washes? I'd be so scared of spraying the metallica down, lol.

medorik

Alclad? So, do you mask off all the painted skin, spray the alclad, then do washes? I'd be so scared of spraying the metallica down, lol.
yep........but sincerly I give just a light tape, just to work safe...... The alclad are so easy to spry (never clogging) and I take the pressure at 0,6-0,7 so you have a great control!!!!!

ciao

mauro

ps I saw the photos on you new site!!!! amazing work on the D.W.