The Bad Blood Project (Pic Heavy)

Davisa16

ive started an A3 sized picture that when it is done will have at least 5 predators in it....(ive got a lot to do!) it is of a 'bad blood' that has been captured and is kneeling before the 'judge' (as i call him) there is a guard pointing an elongated type of combi stick/spear at him from behind and after that will be a predator carrying his armour and another either with a chained xenomorph that has a saddle (the bad blood uses it as a mount) or some new and wacky predator mount that i may come up with along the way :) hope those who see this will enjoy it :D

ill be regularly updating on how far ive gotten i may or may not add colour at the end. also my camera died so i have to use my web cam for photos it may or may not be fixed soon.

120713-231043.jpg

next update will be tonight i should have the guard predators head on as well as armour and detailing, may even get some of the other preds done :)

alright couldnt wait to show off the guard (im probably still going to fiddle around with it's back leg position but not sure)\

took about half an hour to finish off the guard, next im going to work on the flooring and foreground and i think add in the guide lines for the next 3 preds. (and whatever mount i get to doing)

(the pics are a bit crooked coz my desk is wobbly and when i take the photos the computer camera is crooked)

120714-111459.jpg

i might even get the next update done within the next hour or so...i havent moved from my desk since 9.00AM

lol... they could at least have a sign saying POSTABLE SMILIES HERE!

edit: update delayed was forced to eat lunch and had to go outside for a while coz it was a 'lovely day' as my mum said....lovely overcast cold day (nice but not quite how i like)

i might even get the next update done within the next hour or so...i havent moved from my desk since 9.00AM

lol... they could at least have a sign saying POSTABLE SMILIES HERE!
Keep on drawing. Practice is a virtue when it comes to being an excellent illustrator. :D

the next installment is here!!!! ive created a new xeno cat hybrid type thing as a mount, ive added most of the pred carrying the bad bloods armour and ive done some shading.

120714-151449.jpg

Are you just going to use the original P1 bio or another/custom? The Pred holding the Xeno is going to remind me of Tracker, i just know it!

hows you guess he was gonna look like tracker.............psycic? lol, ummmmmm im pretty sure its original but my bio mask symetry skills are not great so its kind of shaped around as best i could get to look the same.

ill send a pic in a sec

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back