The Bad Blood Project (Pic Heavy)

why thank you :D my mum hasnt even seen it finished yet...(and she was the one over my shoulder the whole time asking if i was sick coz i wouldnt eat anything)

ok throne done

120714-212048.jpg

Thats AWESOME! The alien skull is really well done, would the spine constantly give the judge a back massage? cause that'd be funny. But i cant wait to see the elder!

WOOHOOO ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just gonna add a title in the writing 'invisible killer font that i downloaded :) ill probably just print it out coz i have VERY messy hand writing (in my opinion) the backgrounds a bit hard too see coz to give it a far awwayish look i smudged it to get rid of any hard lines :) (the lead is reflective and the computer cam has a flash that i cant turn off)

120715-200751.jpg

120715-200759.jpg

120715-200802.jpg

120715-200806.jpg

thanks yeah i know its to big im gonna have another go tomorrow, i cant be bothered scaling the image i made on photoshop to fit onto a banner template right now. :D i was at kings park all day and im soooo pooped

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back