The B.b.b.--Bonzrus Beautiful Bio--Came Today

AlphaTech686

I received this today. Funny story. I was out mowing when the postman left a slip at the door to pick this up tomorrow at the post office. That would not do so I drove around the neighborhood to find him. I found him and here
is a video and a few pictures. I have to tell you all that pictures just don't do this justice. This totally looks factory made. It is very awesome.
BonzRus thanks again and we all await your next build.

The vid.
http://s3.beta.photobucket.com/user/alphapredator686/media/004-36_zps0881aa0a.mp4.html

My doggy checkin out this strange new thing. I guess she thought it was cool too.
003-39_zpsb49fb326.jpg

004-36_zpsce33f583.jpg

005-31_zps5249b93a.jpg

007-29_zpsc800f5e1.jpg

That right there is a stunning piece!  The only question which side will you display it on?  Or will it have a revolving base to see the interior as well as the exterior....

Seeing it out in the sun gives it a whole different look.  The lenses look fantastic.  You're one lucky guy Jeff!

Brian

alphatech686 said:
I received this today. Funny story. I was out mowing when the postman left a slip at the door to pick this up tomorrow at the post office. That would not do so I drove around the neighborhood to find him. 
Dude I feel the same way when I get a slip from missing a package arriving. I wish I can hunt USPS down, but I work late in the afternoon, so thank goodness everything is left in my leasing office.

hotdamn! That is super nice. you really need to display it on a stand that shows off the front and back.

xdmray said:
hotdamn! That is super nice. you really need to display it on a stand that shows off the front and back.
That is a great idea! I wonder if there is a motorized revolving display. Ooooh now I have to find one

Hey Jeff, I am just now getting around to responding to this as I have been just a weee bit busy and it is a really cool feeling to see something I made in the hands of someone else. This is the first time I have had the opportunity to experience such. I must say that I should have taken more pictures of it in natural sunlight as it makes it look soooo much better. I had a blast making this helmet as you know and I it was an even bigger thrill giving it away. Again Jeff, you won it because you were one of many who encouraged me along the way with support that was greatly appreciated for sure. I hope you will enjoy it.

As for my next build, I am going to be pushing forward with the dreadlocks I started making plugs for, with much experimentation I am sure, as I have never used flexible foams before so it is completely uncharted water for me. I also have plans to start working on a form to start a skin on with the intention of making a backpack. Between dreads and a backpack I think they would be the most potentially challenging things for me to make. The skin will be a bit unique in how I put it together, again I like to do things just a little different so it will be based on what I have learned here on the Lair.

Steve  

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back