The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Zentai zentai prints shiny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zentai zentai has very recently started using a higher quality thicker spandex

Please stop advertising this site, it's soo not legit
They are ripping everyone's files. I guess by now they have every file from gunheaddesign. Making profit from other peoples work... I wonder how these people can still have a good feeling. I guess everything they care about is money... :(

Please stop advertising this site, it's soo not legit
They are ripping everyone's files. I guess by now they have every file from gunheaddesign. Making profit from other peoples work... I wonder how these people can still have a good feeling. I guess everything they care about is money... :(

Bro I'm not advertising the site I was just stating that *on their blog* they said that they were using new stuff. I'd never advertise that site because of what they've done in the past. Although they do give credit now, they still screwed up not too long ago

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they don't really mean to give credit. They are just doing it to avoid any problems. They link a customer to gunheaddesign and gunheaddesign links them to FOD, what the frog??? anyone can see that there is no connection between GHD and ZZ. Even in the comment section they ask everyone to write them an email, I guess that they are offering the patterns for free through that back door.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they don't really mean to give credit. They are just doing it to avoid any problems. They link a customer to gunheaddesign and gunheaddesign links them to FOD, what the frog??? anyone can see that there is no connection between GHD and ZZ. Even in the comment section they ask everyone to write them an email, I guess that they are offering the patterns for free through that back door.

Yeah you're right. But just to be clear I wouldn't advertise them :)

no that is recent bro... less then a month ago

- - - Updated - - -

lol that is blasphemy, not my suit. it is a friends suit and pictures...

How could I make the suit into a 7 piece suit? Could anybody help me with that? I've seen that superhero forum thingy somebody posted but I just don't get it. Is there a tutorial or step by step detailed instruction somebody could give me?

How could I make the suit into a 7 piece suit? Could anybody help me with that? I've seen that superhero forum thingy somebody posted but I just don't get it. Is there a tutorial or step by step detailed instruction somebody could give me?
Id be glad to make it, however it will take afew days

So I decided to try my hands on making Ken's frames and casting them in resin.

I had Ken's flat frames 3D printed. I then molded them using Silicone Rubber and pulled two casts of black and white resin. Here's the result.

20140909_0001512.jpg

A side note. The 3D printer said that there were holes in the .stl file for the flat frames around the top edges, making it very difficult if not impossible to print. The 3D printer was kind enough to fix the file for me and it just sort of worked out.

They're still very "dirty" because they're the first cast. And I don't know how to make the frames shiny. I used a buffer on my dremel but it wasn't working. If anyone has any tips, let me know. I'll keep researching how to make them better because I'm not satisfied by the way the casts turned out. This is not Ken's fault, though. It's my lack of experience and this is my very first ever try on casting anything.

Thanks for reading!

It's ok man but before you do it cover it in a layer of black acrylic then when it dries Al layer of white glue, then spray it gloss black I do it in my lense tutorial you may understand why if you saw it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back