Test Drawing Of Wolf Pred

iDz PREDATORxx

hey guys please tell me what u think about my drawing of the Wolf Pred. tell me what i need to better on my drawings please. ur not gonna hurt my feelings. im looking to start selling my art, so look at it as if u were gonna to buy it. if u wouldnt buy it please tell me why. ps do not mention the paper i drew on cause these are just test drawings. when i do go to really sell one i will draw it on a much nicer paper. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your drawing a lot. But Im not a pred art collector so I wont buy it, but I like looking at it and any pred related art.

Its always hard to sell art, it all comes down to personal taste and what a viewer see. I myself cant stand when a "painting" picturing two strokes and a spot go for hundreds when another painting, done with incredible detail of whatever, is sold for nothing.
You can always show your work (online gallery or such) and say that you are open for commissions, or make some ready-to-sell drawings that you show in that gallery. Getting started is always difficult, but friends and family can often help there.

Thats a test drawing? Could have fooled me, that a brilliant picture. I am not into Pred art pictures (yet, but won't be long am sure lol) but if I saw that I would defiantly buy just for the sake of having it. Awesome attention to detail, your toy model has done you well.

Love the details of damage and inscriptions you have captured on that bio. Overall, a quality piece - one to be proud of.

Well done

Looks fantastic even on the paper you used. If can find any I'd go with bond paper. Keep it up looking forward to more. (y)

looks amazing. depending on the price id buy stuff like that for sure. not really sure on anything that could improve it much at all :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back