Terminator, The

Nicky

Hi Here Ya Go its Exact As i am Nick-el2.0 LOL
Hope This Helps :)

Thanks![/quote]

Hey, I know this has been posted before, but I can not for the love of me find the other Paper Prop threads.

So does anyone have this picture(as a free printable paper prop):

norm-498477ef3c178-Terminator%2C+The+%281984%29.jpeg

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Well, I finally have Version 3.0 of the Terminator Wanted Poster up on Deviantart. Here's the link to it: http://codebreaker2001.deviantart.com/art/Terminator-Wanted-Poster-v3-0-129995873

Also, I was surprised when I was looking at YourProps.com to see what kind of other paper props I could make a replica for and found that a user had the very first version of my Terminator wanted poster up in their collection. Honestly, I never thought I'd see it there: http://www.yourprops.com/view_item.php?movie_prop=29681

Re: Terminator Uni ID and Polaroid

As the mods have requested here is the ID non watermarked and free for all to use. :cool

sarah-id.jpg

Original on screen

26516_428706580080_567675080_5578569_4580153_n.jpg

and the original PSD file layered if you want to handwrite the signature (will be improving the fluidity soon)
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/12/1340991/id.psd

All PM requests deleted please refer to this post for image

Thanks for the support

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

I am very happy to see a resolution to this:thumbsup Well done Paul and Kurtyboy. Kurtyboy, again, fantastic work you do...I am happy to be one of your customers, and will def. be getting more from you soon:thumbsup

Now I know why my PM wasn't responded too, thanks Paul for the ID, glad things got sorted.

Now I know why my PM wasn't responded too, thanks Paul for the ID, glad things got sorted.

Sorry about that Smordant was at work all day again and decided to delete all my inbox and start a fresh. I was thinking of making my own Sarah Connor Polaroid using the image in the Prop supplements on the T2 ultimate edition DVD. It's this one here, the orientation is correct and it doesn't feature the "happy dog" :lol

PDVD_006.jpg

Call me cautious but just wanted to check that was OK with you guys? :confused

Paul

Sorry about that Smordant was at work all day again and decided to delete all my inbox and start a fresh. I was thinking of making my own Sarah Connor Polaroid using the image in the Prop supplements on the T2 ultimate edition DVD. It's this one here, the orientation is correct and it doesn't feature the "happy dog" :lol

PDVD_006.jpg

Call me cautious but just wanted to check that was OK with you guys? :confused

Paul

Here's where I am with this at the moment. Mainly smoothed out the skin and used some colour overlays. It's not as good as my T2 John Connor but it's a start. :)

sarah2 copy.jpg

I can only recommend Marcus' (kurtyboy) replicas - for 25$, you really can't go wrong....

I agree his are very accurate. I'm just looking for one to age for my Kyle Reese cosplay at the end of the month. Don't need anything too special, just something that resembles it. :)

Paul

Surprised nobody has taken a stab at a fantasy Tech Noir street flyer.

Free shots for ladies! LOL

Last edited:
You wouldn't want it to look too slick in my opinion.
Remember mid-eighties street flyers? Probably some things written by hand and
cheaply copied onto a single color paper small enough to hand out easily by the losers you pay to hand them out.

Then you would have the "big" 8.5x11 for stapling onto telephone polls.

You wouldn't want it to look too slick in my opinion.
Remember mid-eighties street flyers? Probably some things written by hand and
cheaply copied onto a single color paper small enough to hand out easily by the losers you pay to hand them out.

Then you would have the "big" 8.5x11 for stapling onto telephone polls.

Great minds....Something like this? :lol

30506_436429270080_567675080_5766987_3295803_n.jpg

I chose the basic retro look due to the era that the film was set and because most flyers were primitive and lacked graphic design in the early 80's. I also threw in a few in jokes too :D

Hi res here :cool

Paul .'.

Great minds....Something like this? :lol

30506_436429270080_567675080_5766987_3295803_n.jpg

I chose the basic retro look due to the era that the film was set and because most flyers were primitive and lacked graphic design in the early 80's. I also threw in a few in jokes too :D

Hi res here :cool

Paul .'.

Damn! That's awesome!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back