Terminator T-800 jaw pistons

iowadude41

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone in here makes their own jaw pistons to scale? If anyone does, how much would it cost to make me a full set? Metal or plastic doesn't matter as I'll be super gluing them in place. The ones that come with the Vinyl kit as so small and break too easily. Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

• Terminator_Endo_Skull_Vinyl_Kit_Build_122.jpg
    Terminator_Endo_Skull_Vinyl_Kit_Build_122.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 146
Hello. I have never done it before but I have access to a machine shop with a cnc lathe. I would be happy to work with you to make some. You would just have to provide me with some details of what you want. I could probably machine some from aluminum pretty quickly if I had the dimensions.

Hello. I have never done it before but I have access to a machine shop with a cnc lathe. I would be happy to work with you to make some. You would just have to provide me with some details of what you want. I could probably machine some from aluminum pretty quickly if I had the dimensions.
Good evening. Thank you for your reply. I have made a rough sketch of the parts with their measurements. I'll be making some 3D models in a 3D program I have so I can print them out or email them to you once completed. I can tell you right now that the main jaw piston in only 1.5" long with a diameter of 1/4". Very small, but workable. I'll get back to you once I do this, and we can go from there. I appreciate your reply very much. Thank you.

Sure. If you can send me a 3d model then I can machine you some on the lathe pretty easily. We have a ton of scrap aluminum around. It would be a fun Saturday project. I have made parts much smaller than this, so the size is not a problem.

Sure. If you can send me a 3d model then I can machine you some on the lathe pretty easily. We have a ton of scrap aluminum around. It would be a fun Saturday project. I have made parts much smaller than this, so the size is not a problem.
Where do you live? I live in Glasgow, KY in the United States. I'd also need to know how much you would charge for doing a project like this for a complete stranger? I'm on Facebook under Sandy Scott. I went to Marshalltown High school to help you find me. I have many of my T-800 pics on there to give you an idea of my project.

I am also in the United States. As for my price, you posting a thank you and some pictures of the parts being used in your kit seems fair. ;) I am really lucky that I have access to the tools and training to do stuff like this. I figure its good karma.

I am also in the United States. As for my price, you posting a thank you and some pictures of the parts being used in your kit seems fair. ;) I am really lucky that I have access to the tools and training to do stuff like this. I figure its good karma.
I appreciate your honesty. Thank you. I'll get back to you once I have all the 3D models made. Should be within a week, and I would most definitely put a thank you, and pics on my facebook account, and in the forums.

The jaw pistons are 4-40 rod ends and can be purchased from Carr-McMaster

Attachments

• 410B1565-7395-4503-B49B-15C7D0F177D9.png
    410B1565-7395-4503-B49B-15C7D0F177D9.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 176
  • 657B0778-4996-4746-A18B-725030E3B580.png
    657B0778-4996-4746-A18B-725030E3B580.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 178
The jaw pistons are 4-40 rod ends and can be purchased from Carr-McMaster

what is the middle piece that is kind of T shaped? Working on a endoskull build, and haven't found a good resource on the specifics.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back