Terminator T-800 full scale plans for the chest plate

iowadude41

Hello everyone,
Thanks to the help of other members I've been able to get a good start on my scratch built T-800 out of PVC. I'm working on the feet so I can attach them to the legs, and then will start work on the lower spine. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out with full scale plans for the chest, and back or at least give me the height of the front chest plate, and the height of the rounded edge part that goes around to the back where to ball and socket joint that attaches to the pelvis is? I have bought some pvc sheets of various thicknesses to use on them, but really don't have the correct measurements for the front and back plates. Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point.

Hello everyone,
Thanks to the help of other members I've been able to get a good start on my scratch built T-800 out of PVC. I'm working on the feet so I can attach them to the legs, and then will start work on the lower spine. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out with full scale plans for the chest, and back or at least give me the height of the front chest plate, and the height of the rounded edge part that goes around to the back where to ball and socket joint that attaches to the pelvis is? I have bought some pvc sheets of various thicknesses to use on them, but really don't have the correct measurements for the front and back plates. Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point.
I have a Terminator 2 life size T800 Endoskeleton from Sideshow collectibles. You can get a small glimpse of the statue on my "Blade's ammo vest thread". When, I get a chance, I will take some measurements and pics for you of the sections you're inquiring of.

I have a Terminator 2 life size T800 Endoskeleton from Sideshow collectibles. You can get a small glimpse of the statue on my "Blade's ammo vest thread". When, I get a chance, I will take some measurements and pics for you of the sections you're inquiring of.
Awesome, I'd like that very much. Trying to make mine as close to lifesize as possible.

I don't remember who provided these, but they are measurements from a 1:1 endo
back%20plate%20page.jpgchest%20page.jpghead-neck%20page.jpghips%20page.jpgjoints%20page.jpgleg%20page.jpg

Attachments

• sholder.jpg
    sholder.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 275
  • spine%20section%20page.jpg
    spine%20section%20page.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 395
WOW...These are awesome, and exactly what I've been needing. I can now get to work on designing my chest, and back plates as soon as my pvc sheets arrive in the mail. I actually have some EVA foam that I can use to make sample plates to give me an idea of what they should look like, and make any modifications. You have helped me in such a great way. Just saying thank you doesn't seem enough, but thank you so very much my friend.

I Measured the top Diameter of the cylinder by wrapping a soft, tailor measuring tape Around the cylinder. Each one is 11” in circumference. These 2 cylinders support the alignment & the weight of the torso. Easily when I removed the upper torso it weighed around 50lbs or more.

Last edited:
This is Mr. Scott again. Thanks for all the great pics you sent me. They've helped a great deal. I'm hoping you can help me with this one? I'm finishing up the last couple lower vertebrae, and was wondering what the height is from the top of the 5th vertebrae to where the arms connect? Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back