Terminator..... Frank gets a new Toy

The 6th part in this series,covers the ejection port side and the making of the pastern pieces so they can be cast in Aluminium

Last edited by a moderator:
The 8th part in this series cover the cleanup of the cast parts of the ejector port side and a test assemble of all the parts in the body of the minigun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks... The carbon fiber is a 3M car vinyl

s-l500.jpg

I love the varying aluminum finish. what did you use for the carbon fiber on the grip?

This will be my first live video.... Slated for May 11th 4pm(EST). Love to here from you all, If you can't make it there, leave a question or request in the comments and I'll try answer it for you on the day... The floor is open.... Ask away....

Last edited:
Another Mini Doc.... This Video chronicles the building of my version 2 in 1 Minigun project, base on the versions use in Terminator 2 and Terminator 3. this is a closer look at how I made it, recreating this iconic weapon from movies history in Cast Aluminium.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back