Terminator 3D Mini-Hunters

Rusty85

Sr Member
Does anyone know anything about these little things? I saw that after you get off the ride they have the props hanging in the gift shop in Universal Studios in LA. I didn't get a chance to ask but I doubt they were for sale...

I tried to Google it but didn't find much.

They are not for sale - been there asked that... I do have a bunch of reference photos on them, and am planning on making some, sometime in the future...

Nah, those are just display pieces. I'm not really sure if they were produced for the filming or just for the gift shop.

Being non-canon there isn't a whole wealth of information about these things other than what can be inferred from the ride. At least it should be pretty easy to get pictures of them should you wish to build one. I'll have to remember to snap a few pictures next time I'm there.

These cute babys ?

terminator2.png
terminatord.png

terminator3dheadhunter.jpg

Man those 3D Hunters are Cool !!!

There was so much of Terminator 3D that was never made public. I rode the ride at Universal. It was Great.

Gordon

The almost looks like the new Tron disks......maybe someone could make a 3d model of it and print it out?...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back