Tenth doctor coat from cosplaysky

Jaylyles06

This coat came in the mail today and it's really good for the price! The materials are a bit thin, but for $120 i can't complain. If you're looking for a good coat in the 100 dollar range, it's gonna be hard to beat!

That looks like it is a great fit for you. I recently ordered this same coat and love it. It swings nicely and fits well. And as far as I can tell, it is very close to the original. Your lapels work much better than mine, however. For some reason, mine are fairly wide. But that's no deal-breaker. It is a great coat! Brilliant!

My lapels were a little bit off when I opened it up, but I ironed in a different crease and they sit well now. My only wish is that it was about 2 inches longer, but that was probably my fault with the measurements.

Last edited:
I have this same coat and it's pretty decent though as you said a bit thin. I had inquired about certain things before ordering that they had said were already added but weren't so they offered to remake it for me for shipping with several details I've given them and I'm sending a match for the actual fabric and buttons I had found so looking forward to seeing the results. Also requested more length since I didn't think about it and had just assumed it would be all the way down.

This coat and an e-bay tenth doctor suit with a few mods I requested.
IMG_20141031_154016_478-1_zps5c9630bd.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back