TE2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TK8410

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ May 21 2006, 01:12 AM) [snapback]1247816[/snapback]</div>
I may have to consider a set. My AP armor still hasn't been shipped to me after a 4 month wait.
[/b]
Hmmmm...I'm still waiting for mine too AND I'm not getting replies to my e-mails. Anyone know "AP" personally and know what's going on here? Had an e-mail about 5-6 weeks ago saying ALL orders would be completed in 3 weeks...starting to get a tad worried here. :unsure

Apologies for the OT...

SethB6025

NoHumorMan- you may want to try searching about on a certain "trooper" message board you also belong to. ;)

GeneralMayhem

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Hmmmm...I'm still waiting for mine too AND I'm not getting replies to my e-mails. Anyone know "AP" personally and know what's going on here? Had an e-mail about 5-6 weeks ago saying ALL orders would be completed in 3 weeks...starting to get a tad worried here. :unsure

Apologies for the OT...
[/b]
I just got an e-mail saying our sets should be ready to ship in about 2 weeks.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
<div class='quotetop'>(Seth B @ May 22 2006, 01:05 AM) [snapback]1248235[/snapback]</div>
NoHumorMan- you may want to try searching about on a certain "trooper" message board you also belong to. ;)
[/b]
Holy bummer... completely forgot that site... Better check it out, yes. :rolleyes :thumbsup