TDK Joker props (merged)

Re: TDK Joker props

I did some Custom Joker Money From some prop Money i hve and i tried to make look jokerfieyd :lol
what you guy think ?

Here is my amateur attempt to put all the pieces of the HAHAHA Times together in one .jpg file. Not the best but of course I'm just printing them on an 81/2x11 paper for my class wall...

HahahaTimesp1.jpg

Here is my amateur attempt to put all the pieces of the HAHAHA Times together in one .jpg file. Not the best but of course I'm just printing them on an 81/2x11 paper for my class wall...
See post #2 & #9 of THIS thread. I even edited out the page number links at the top & bottom of the pages. :thumbsup

Here's my stuff so far. Looking to add a mask, some folders, docs and might take a run at the hahahatimes version of the paper.

joker_props_1.jpg

Last edited:

Check it out. I printed out the Joker's version. It's just one sided so I only got the front and back pages but for display I think it looks pretty good.

hahaha1.jpg

hahaha2.jpg

Hi i want one of those knifes but i cant find a Uk site can you guys help
Cheers All

The Gotham Times site is actually a Flash file. So, you can zoom it up in the browser for very crisp text. The photos are a fixed resolution as is the rip section. But, if someone has a lot of time, you can zoom way in, take many, many screen caps, join them all together in Photoshop and have an ultra-high-res version.

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to simply download their Flash file. By saving the page as a web archive I get an swf file, but it's blank. Anyone better at prying into sites and able to get the swf file out of this? It should print MUCH better than screen caps as it's all vector text.

I´m currently trying to rip the whole newspaper to make a high-res version as good as possible. Obviously I will finish it at the end of the weekend. I´ll post it here as soon as I´m finished.

Anyone know what Joker's gun in the prologue was? A friend of mine said it looked like a Smith & Wesson 40 automatic. There were also a couple of spy pics taken on the Chicago set of Heath outside, gun in hand, but since they are bootlegged I won't post them.

Last edited:

I had little time this weekend, so I only could complete the first page of the newspaper. tell me what you think about it. just click on the icon to download the high-res version:

the resolution is 3652 x 6520 pixels. file size ~ 8 mb.
for now i created a .jpg file, but i think i will release the whole newspaper as a pdf-file.

can someone give me measurements for the knife? im comtemplating building one, perhaps out of layered styrene or something. seems like the best (and only!) alternative for those of us who cant own the knife for whatever reason. anyone thinkin about attempting this build?

Last edited:

can someone give me measurements for the knife? im comtemplating building one, perhaps out of layered styrene or something. seems like the best (and only!) alternative for those of us who cant own the knife for whatever reason. anyone thinkin about attempting this build?

I'd like this info too, so I could make a less-illegal version to carry as part of a potential costume. :love

Also, does anyone have an extra Why So Serious dollar? Or perhaps a scan of the sticker that goes on them? I just realized they've become much more expensive and scarce on eBay.

Last edited:

Pretty sure I figured out which RPG Joker uses in the trailer. A Norinco Type 69, looks very similar to the RPG 7. Check it out at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_69_RPG

It looks like the scene where Joker crashes the party he's holding a shotgun with a pistol grip. I have no idea what kind of machine gun he's using at the trailers end, or the pistol he uses in the prologue (S&W 40 Automatic?). Gun gurus please help.

Also in the scene where they are laying out Joker's knives one of them looks like a normal Chicago Cutlery knife. The international poster of the Joker with his back to us seems to have this same knife. Anyone agree or am I way off the mark?

Last edited:

I took the picture from this site (which I got from this thread). I wrote in a few measurements based on the info on that web page as well as some calculations.

Joker%5C%27s%20Knife.jpg

Also, on the sites already mentioned I'm getting blades from 3.25" to 3.5" with handles ranging from 4.5" to 4.75" and overall lengths from 8" to 8.5".

If the guys with knives would kindly input some numbers it would be much appreciated.

~Eli

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back