TDK Joker props (merged)

Re: TDK Joker props

awesome :D Did yours have alot of grease in it and any scratches on the blade from opening? The blade is quite wobbly when out, but since theyre just for display, i dont mind. Its alot bigger and heavier than i thought it would be!

awesome :D Did yours have alot of grease in it and any scratches on the blade from opening? The blade is quite wobbly when out, but since theyre just for display, i dont mind. Its alot bigger and heavier than i thought it would be!
Ummm, yes to everything you just said there. :lol

I honestly didn't expect anything more than what they are. I mean, they were only $15... I'm happy. :thumbsup

about a week id say.

Pics!

jokerprops1.jpg

jokerprops2.jpg

jokerprops3.jpg

Bah, I buckled in and ordered one of the knives. Figured I might as well, seeing as they'll likely be sold out everywhere once the movie hits.

(on the topic of the Dark Knight, I took part in the big event for it at SDCC this year, I'm on the infamous www.whysoserious.com on page 5 , they gave me the name "Black-and-blue Teddy", haha)

Damn and blast!!!

I can't even buy one of these in the UK coz of the laws.
So there's definitely no chance of importing one.

Oh well, I'll just have to look on in jealousy.....

just got mine in today... i'm so glad there's a safety mechanism on it... i've never handled a knife before, and i wasnt sure how it opened. when it did open, the blade basically stabbed my palm, but didn't pierce the skin.

tdk1wd8.jpg

tdk2gf9.jpg

need some help here... I just unsheathed (dont know if that's the right word) the blade on my knife, and now it wont go back into the handle. Any advice on how to fix this?

Just squeeze the button again and use the slide that goes up the handle to push the blade back.

Its not like an Angel blade. The action is only one way. You have to cock it to get it to pop out.

Last edited:

Just squeeze the button again and use the slide that goes up the handle to push the blade back.

Its not like an Angel blade. The action is only one way. You have to cock it to get it to pop out.

When I got it last week, I didnt have any problems with getting the blade back in. Now, when I tried doing the standard procedure to get the blade back in, but it just seems stuck. when I shake it, it doesnt rattle anymore, making me think it got jammed somewhere.

>_<

Well, they are inexpensive enough that you could just get another one.

Can you take it apart and fix it?

I've been wondering why people are ordering two. Is it because they're inexpensive or does he use two?

Try pushing the button (as you would normally do to release the blade) and pull the blade out - it might pop back into place.

It may be that you released the blade against something, and the safety latch thing stopped the blade from locking out.

Nice knives, BTW. Shame they're persona-non-grata here in the UK!

Coz.

I think there's something wrong with the spring. don't think there's anything i can do without taking it apart >_<

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back